Prices: What's this going to cost?
- $5,550/event and up
The Wedding Weekend on the Farm includes:
- Venue access Friday (10 hours between 10am and 10pm), Saturday (12 hours, 10am–10pm), and Sunday (8am–noon)
- Additional time possible at $150/hour
- Use of the two 1830s historic log cabins on Saturday for wedding party prep
- Expansive event barn, set with string lighting, farm tables, antique pews, whiskey barrel tables, vintage serving tables, chandeliers, and more
- Fire pit pavilion with string lighting and fire wood
- Assorted décor, including an antique buggy, wooden lanterns, an altar, rustic photo screen, antique window arches, and more
- On-site venue manager and day-of wedding coordinator
|Meetings||Total meeting capacity for this venue is 0.|
- Outdoor Ceremony
- Wedding Receptions
- Small Wedding
- Rehearsal Dinner
- Special Events / Parties
$ • $$
March–June & September–November, daily.
Buildings, other structures, and natural settings available at this venue:
- Ranch / Farm
- Patio / Deck / Terrace
- Historic / Landmark Building
- Private Estate
Peep the views you’ll enjoy from this venue!
- Forest / Woods
- Landscaped Grounds
- Meadow / Fields
Send an email to The Farm at Cedar Springs
Oh, no. How embarrassing! Our website is overwhelmed. 😳 Please refresh the page and hit SEND again. 😊
We play nice. We promise never to share your info with anyone except The Farm at Cedar Springs.