Why You'll Love This Place
A Here Comes The Guide Wedding Venue ReviewRead More Show Less
- You'll have your pick of breathtaking outdoor ceremony sites at this stunning, family-run farm. Whether you choose one of their dedicated spots with a hand-made arbor or arch, or a more rustic space in a sweeping meadow, your vows will be surrounded by pastoral beauty.
- For your reception, there's the 3900 sq foot barn and pavilion. The barn is so pretty when lit with fairy lights and draped with swags of flowing fabric. Or, opt for the open-sided pavilion, complete with a dance floor and glittering chandelier.
- There's a well-stocked prop room if you'd like to rent additional décor, and you'll also have access to the barn's prep kitchen. Your day-of prep is all set, too—the venue has two comfortable, well-appointed dressing suites for the guys and gals.
Inquire about the military and first responder discount!
Prices: What's this going to cost?
- Rental fee varies depending on:
- Day of week
- Time of year
- Event duration
The rental fee includes use of the barn, pavilion, bridal suite & groom's room, and grounds until 11pm.
|Meetings||Total meeting capacity for this venue is 150.|
- Outdoor Ceremony
- Wedding Receptions
- Outdoor Reception
- Small Wedding
- Rehearsal Dinner
- Special Events / Parties
- Business Functions / Meetings
- Late Night
$ • $$
A licensed bartender is required to serve alcohol.
Buildings, other structures, and natural settings available at this venue:
- Ranch / Farm
- Patio / Deck / Terrace
Peep the views you’ll enjoy from this venue!
- Forest / Woods
- Lagoon / Pond
- Landscaped Grounds
- Meadow / Fields
Send an email to The Bella Barn of West Tennessee
Oh, no. How embarrassing! Our website is overwhelmed. 😳 Please refresh the page and hit SEND again. 😊
We play nice. We promise never to share your info with anyone except The Bella Barn of West Tennessee.