Why You'll Love This Place
A Here Comes The Guide Wedding Venue ReviewRead More Show Less
- Outdoor ceremony sites like the lovely cedar-post arbor, or in front of the sunset side of the barn, make for enchanting open-air nuptials.
- The timeless simplicity of the barn’s wooden boards and beams complements whatever style of celebration you choose, from glamorous and chic to country and cute.
- It’s spacious enough for a large group, and can also be configured as an intimate setting for a smaller party.
Discounts for first responders/military/police officers & weekday dates are available! Inquire for details.
Prices: What's this going to cost?
- $2,800/event and up
- Rental fee varies depending on:
- Day of week
- Guest count
Pricing applies to Friday–Sunday weddings and includes tables, chairs, linens, and décor. Weekday (Monday–Thursday) dates may be available, and are priced individually.
March, July, August, December
50+ guests - $2,800 | 120–120+ guests - $3,200 | up to 160 guests - $3,500
50+ guests - $3,200 | 120–120+ guests - $3,500 | up to 160 guests - $3,700
Meals (when priced separately)
Please contact the venue for meal pricing.
|Meetings||Total meeting capacity for this venue is 150.|
- Outdoor Ceremony
- Wedding Receptions
- Outdoor Reception
- Elopement Packages
- Small Wedding
- Special Events / Parties
- Business Functions / Meetings
$ • $$
Buildings, other structures, and natural settings available at this venue:
- Banquet Hall / Events Facility
- Patio / Deck / Terrace
- Ranch / Farm
Peep the views you’ll enjoy from this venue!
- Forest / Woods
- Landscaped Grounds
- Meadow / Fields
Send an email to The Barn at Drewia Hill
Oh, no. How embarrassing! Our website is overwhelmed. 😳 Please refresh the page and hit SEND again. 😊
We play nice. We promise never to share your info with anyone except The Barn at Drewia Hill.