Why You'll Love This Place
A Here Comes The Guide Wedding Venue ReviewRead More Show Less
- The historic Georgian-style building is in the heart of downtown Chattanooga, allowing guests convenient access to the charming neighborhood and riverfront. The city’s free electric shuttle stops every five minutes right outside the hotel’s front door.
- A 1920s-era ballroom feels like stepping back in time, with a soaring ceiling hung with original crystal chandeliers, a black-and-white checkered dance floor, silver-leafed woodwork, and rows of mirrors that reflect the romantic glimmer of candlelight.
- Guests will love the boutique accommodations, which feature Drexel heritage furniture, plush beds, city views, as well as the hotel’s fabulous amenities—including a decadent indoor “zero-edge” pool.
Prices: What's this going to cost?
- $1,000/event and up
Food & Beverage Minimum
- $3,000/event and up
Meals (when priced separately)
Service Charge or Gratuity
|Meetings||Total meeting capacity for this venue is 200.|
- Outdoor Ceremony
- Wedding Receptions
- Outdoor Reception
- Rehearsal Dinner
- Special Events / Parties
- Business Functions / Meetings
- On-Site Accommodations
$ • $$
Year-round, daily, anytime.
Buildings, other structures, and natural settings available at this venue:
- Banquet Hall / Events Facility
- Historic / Landmark Building
Peep the views you’ll enjoy from this venue!
- Pool Area
Oh, no. How embarrassing! Our website is overwhelmed. 😳 Please refresh the page and hit SEND again. 😊
We play nice. We promise never to share your info with anyone except The Read House.