Why You'll Love This Place
A Here Comes The Guide Wedding Venue ReviewRead More Show Less
- Quaint, cozy, and positively dripping with Southern charm, this sweet private venue has a great location in the visitor-favorite town of Oak Ridge, as well as a kind, experienced staff that will guide you through the whole planning process.
- Host a small celebration inside the Inn, where you'll find tasteful antique furnishings in a beautiful gray and white color palette, or opt for a larger affair, and let the party flow onto the deck and into the lush gardens.
- There's a lovely bridal suite, well-appointed groom's room, and beautiful vintage place settings available for rent. They offer a host of packages for events of all types and sizes, from all-out bashes to intimate elopements.
Sweetheart Elopement Package – $575–700
This package is three hours for up to ten guests and includes the use of the ceremony stage and reception area, cake stand, knife & cake server, and champagne flutes for the couple. Available Monday–Thursday only.
Prices: What's this going to cost?
- Package prices vary depending on:
- Time of year
Silver Package | $1,999–2,499
Gold Package | $2,499–2,999
- 6-hour (Silver) or 8-hour (Gold) rental
- Exclusive use of the venue for the event, including the ceremony stage, and an outdoor reception area
- Two dressing areas
- Hand-painted tables & chairs, bistro & garden seating, and chandeliers
- Buffet table, mirrored glass cake table, antique bureau, and more food service areas
- Clean up service
- Two planning visits to the venue
- Vintage serving pieces for food & beverage presentation (Gold only)
- 25 white chairs for outdoor ceremony seating (Gold only)
Fall in Love Package | $3,250–3,999
Forever & Always Package | $3,750–4,500
The Fall in Love and Forever & Always Packages include everything in the Silver & Gold Packages PLUS:
- 4-hour rehearsal
- Seasonal centerpieces & décor
- Two hours of day-of wedding coordination (Forever & Always only)
- $300 (Fall in Love) or $500 (Forever & Always) of optional upgrades
All packages can be personalized with upgrades & add-ons depending on the couple's needs. Please contact the venue for details.
Special event & meeting pricing ranges $325–475 for a 3- or 4-hour event, depending on the day of the week, event type, and time of day.
|Meetings||Total meeting capacity for this venue is 75.|
- Outdoor Ceremony
- Wedding Receptions
- Outdoor Reception
- Elopement Packages
- Small Wedding
- Rehearsal Dinner
- Special Events / Parties
- Business Functions / Meetings
- Late Night
$ • $$
You must hire a bartender if serving mixed drinks (plus a $75 fee).
Year-round, daily, 10am–11pm.
Buildings, other structures, and natural settings available at this venue:
- Banquet Hall / Events Facility
- Historic / Landmark Building
- Patio / Deck / Terrace
- Private Home
Peep the views you’ll enjoy from this venue!
- Forest / Woods
- Landscaped Grounds
Send an email to Old Towne Inn
Oh, no. How embarrassing! Our website is overwhelmed. 😳 Please refresh the page and hit SEND again. 😊
We play nice. We promise never to share your info with anyone except Old Towne Inn.