Why You'll Love This Place
A Here Comes The Guide Wedding Venue ReviewRead More Show Less
- Quaint, cozy, and positively dripping with Southern charm, this sweet private venue has a great location in the visitor-favorite town of Oak Ridge, as well as a kind, experienced staff that will guide you through the whole planning process.
- Host a small celebration inside the Inn, where you'll find tasteful antique furnishings in a beautiful gray and white color palette, or opt for a larger affair, and let the party flow onto the deck and into the lush gardens.
- There's a lovely bridal suite, well-appointed groom's room, and beautiful vintage place settings available for rent. They offer a host of packages for events of all types and sizes, from all-out bashes to intimate elopements.
Sweetheart Elopements – $450
This package runs 3-6 hours for up to 10 guests, and includes use of the ceremony stage and reception area, cake stand, knife, and server, and champagne flutes for the couple. Available Monday–Thursday only.
Prices: What's this going to cost?
- Package prices vary depending on:
- Time of year
- Package chosen
Silver Package | 6 hours | $1,499–1,875
Gold Package | 8 hours | $1,999–2,499
- Exclusive use of the venue for your event, including the ceremony stage, two dressing areas, and an outdoor reception area
- Hand-painted tables & chairs, bistro & garden seating, and chandeliers
- 1-hour rehearsal & one or two 1-hour venue visits
- Buffet table, mirrored glass cake table, antique bureau, and more food service areas
- Vintage serving pieces for food & beverage presentation (Gold only)
- $50 credit voucher for another event within 12 months (Gold only)
Fall in Love Package | $2,750–3,375
Forever & Always Package | $3,250–4,050
Include everything included in the Silver & Gold Packages, PLUS:
- 8-hour venue rental + 4-hour rehearsal
- Seasonal centerpieces & décor
- 2 on-site pre-wedding planning meetings
- 2 hours of day-of wedding coordination (Forever & Always only)
- $200 (Fall in Love) or $400 (Forever & Always) of optional upgrades
Special event & meeting pricing ranges $325–475 for a 3- or 4-hour event, depending on the day of the week, event type, and time of day.
|Meetings||Total meeting capacity for this venue is 75.|
- Outdoor Ceremony
- Wedding Receptions
- Outdoor Reception
- Elopement Packages
- Small Wedding
- Rehearsal Dinner
- Special Events / Parties
- Business Functions / Meetings
- Late Night
$ • $$
You must hire a bartender if serving mixed drinks (plus a $75 fee).
Year-round, daily, 10am–11pm.
Buildings, other structures, and natural settings available at this venue:
- Banquet Hall / Events Facility
- Historic / Landmark Building
- Patio / Deck / Terrace
- Private Home
Peep the views you’ll enjoy from this venue!
- Forest / Woods
- Landscaped Grounds
Oh, no. How embarrassing! Our website is overwhelmed. 😳 Please refresh the page and hit SEND again. 😊
We play nice. We promise never to share your info with anyone except Old Towne Inn.