Why You'll Love This Place
A Here Comes The Guide Wedding Venue ReviewRead More Show Less
- Bask in the beautiful hilltop vistas from their Ceremony Pavilion. With its whitewashed walls, crystal chandelier and antique church pews, it feels like a romantic, open-air chapel with birds-eye views of trees and the lake below.
- Their Reception Barn offers a combination country/party ambiance. Dine on antique farm tables beneath a 6-foot chandelier, then take to the dance floor, which boasts a killer sound system and specialty lights. Or enjoy the show from the mezzanine.
- Start your big day with some pre-wedding primping. The spacious, peaked-ceiling Bridal Suite has windows overlooking the treetops and a spa-like atmosphere complete with lush robes, styling stations and a buffet table for your snacking pleasure.
Prices: What's this going to cost?
- Package prices vary depending on:
- Guest count
Wedding Packages include:
- Exclusive day-of access to the property
- Day-of lunch served for the wedding party
- Professional wedding planner, day-of-event assistant, and on-site event staff
- Exclusive catering options
- Professional DJ & emcee services
- Bridal suite & Groom's loft
- Live ceremony musician
- Wedding cake, grooms cake, or dessert bar
- Tables, linens, lounge seating, fire pits, and tableware
- and MORE!
|Meetings||Total meeting capacity for this venue is 225.|
- Outdoor Ceremony
- Wedding Receptions
- Outdoor Reception
- Special Events / Parties
- Business Functions / Meetings
- Late Night
$$ • $$$
Year-round, daily, until 11pm.
Buildings, other structures, and natural settings available at this venue:
- Private Estate
- Ranch / Farm
- Patio / Deck / Terrace
Peep the views you’ll enjoy from this venue!
- Forest / Woods
- Fountain / Water Feature
- Meadow / Fields
Oh, no. How embarrassing! Our website is overwhelmed. 😳 Please refresh the page and hit SEND again. 😊
We play nice. We promise never to share your info with anyone except Mint Springs Farm.