Memphis Zoo 2000 Prentiss Pl • Memphis • TN 38112
We'd love it if you would mention that you found Memphis Zoo on the Here Comes The Guide website.
Why You'll Love This Place
A Here Comes The Guide Wedding Venue ReviewRead More Show Less
- A unique spot to get married is the grand Courtyard at the Egyptian entrance, where lush gardens with towering reeds evoke the feeling of being on the banks of the Nile River.
- Reception options are incredibly diverse: The Teton Trek Lodge is warm and inviting with its two fireplaces and log cabin décor. For something more exotic, choose the China Exhibit, boasting a courtyard, reception hall, teahouse, and beautiful Chinese gardens. Then there’s the historic Cat House Cafe, a casual space that opens onto a garden patio.
- All the details are taken care of! From florists to caterers to rentals, their event professionals will make all the arrangements so that you can relax and enjoy the celebration.
Prices: What's this going to cost?
- Rental fee varies depending on:
- Space reserved
- Guest count
|Meetings||Total meeting capacity for this venue is 3000.|
- Outdoor Ceremony
- Wedding Receptions
- Outdoor Reception
- Rehearsal Dinner
- Special Events / Parties
- Business Functions / Meetings
$ • $$ • $$$
Year-round, available 1 hour after the zoo closes to the public until midnight.
Buildings, other structures, and natural settings available at this venue:
- Banquet Hall / Events Facility
- Inn / Lodge
- Patio / Deck / Terrace
- Zoo / Aquarium
Peep the views you’ll enjoy from this venue!
- Forest / Woods
- Fountain / Water Feature
- Lagoon / Pond
- Landscaped Grounds
Send an email to Memphis Zoo
Oh, no. How embarrassing! Our website is overwhelmed. 😳 Please refresh the page and hit SEND again. 😊
We play nice. We promise never to share your info with anyone except Memphis Zoo.
Thanks! Your email to Memphis Zoo is on its way!
Tennessee Wedding Venues
> Memphis / West Tennessee Wedding Venues