Why You'll Love This Place
A Here Comes The Guide Wedding Venue ReviewRead More Show Less
- The natural beauty of the Blue Ridge Mountains is the view you see from the courtyard patio. A stone fire pit and pretty landscaped foliage make this spot even more ideal for an outdoor wedding.
- They make it easy to celebrate your culture and traditions by including long event blocks, ample space for henna and garba ceremonies, and the freedom to select the outside catering services that best fit your needs.
- Stylish and comfortable guest rooms let you relax at the end of the day, and amenities like the indoor swimming pool and award-winning golf course will keep you entertained.
Prices: What's this going to cost?
- Ceremony fee varies depending on:
- Space reserved
- Guest count
Meals (when priced separately)
- $26/person and up
A food & beverage minimum applies.
Service Charge or Gratuity
|Meetings||Total meeting capacity for this venue is 3500.|
- Outdoor Ceremony
- Wedding Receptions
- Outdoor Reception
- Rehearsal Dinner
- Special Events / Parties
- Business Functions / Meetings
- On-Site Accommodations
$ • $$ • $$$
Year-round, daily, anytime.
Buildings, other structures, and natural settings available at this venue:
- Banquet Hall / Events Facility
- Conference Center
- Resort / Spa
- Patio / Deck / Terrace
Peep the views you’ll enjoy from this venue!
- Forest / Woods
- Golf / Country Club
- Lagoon / Pond
- Pool Area
Oh, no. How embarrassing! Our website is overwhelmed. 😳 Please refresh the page and hit SEND again. 😊
We play nice. We promise never to share your info with anyone except MeadowView Conference Resort and Convention Center.