Why You'll Love This Place
A Here Comes The Guide Wedding Venue ReviewRead More Show Less
- A wealth of venues, from magnificent ballrooms to a sophisticated Rotunda. Whatever size wedding you envision, they have a space for it. A huge terrace, sweeping concourse, rock waterfall and adjacent World’s Fair Park all add great exterior backdrops.
- World-class assets with a focus on local charm. An extensive million-dollar art collection celebrates the beauty of east Tennessee and the great downtown location gives you easy access to Knoxville’s best hotels, restaurants and sights.
- If it’s not on the menu, they’ll create it for you. Not only does the executive chef prepare regional and ethnic dishes, he’ll add your favorite as well. That commitment to personalized service extends to a full staff that can handle all your event needs under one roof.
Prices: What's this going to cost?
- Contact the venue for more details.
- Rental fee varies depending on:
- Space reserved
- Guest count
Meals (when priced separately)
- $28/person and up
A 21% administrative fee and 9.25% sales tax are additional.
|Meetings||Total meeting capacity for this venue is 2600.|
- Outdoor Ceremony
- Wedding Receptions
- Outdoor Reception
- Special Events / Parties
- Business Functions / Meetings
$ • $$ • $$$
Year-round, daily, anytime.
Buildings, other structures, and natural settings available at this venue:
- Banquet Hall / Events Facility
- Community Center / Civic Building
- Conference Center
Peep the views you’ll enjoy from this venue!
- Creek / River
Oh, no. How embarrassing! Our website is overwhelmed. 😳 Please refresh the page and hit SEND again. 😊
We play nice. We promise never to share your info with anyone except Knoxville Convention Center.