Why You'll Love This Place
A Here Comes The Guide Wedding Venue ReviewRead More Show Less
- Nestled on 18 peaceful acres, this charming venue sits just outside the town of Mount Juliet (an easy drive from Nashville and its suburbs), and boasts a relaxed, welcoming feel and spaces that are gorgeous as-is, or easily adapted to your personal taste.
- The original 1850 log cabin home can serve as the backdrop for your vows, or say "I do" in the romantic "Circle of Trees." Follow with a reception on the patio, which is covered by a beautiful fabric-draped tent.
- Packages range from simple elopements to all-inclusive affairs, and can even include décor and event styling in your chosen design or theme (rustic, vintage, woodland, etc.)
Prices: What's this going to cost?
- Ceremony fee varies depending on:
- Guest count
Yellow Iris Elopement Wedding Packages include:
- Venue rental for up to 2.5 hours depending on the package chosen
- Use of Iriswoods 18-acres & log house for photography
- Two dressing area suites
- Use of ceremony décor
- White garden chairs
- Complimentary cupcake & toast for the wedding couple
- PA system to use for the ceremony music
- $6,100/event and up
- Package prices vary depending on:
- Guest count
- Package chosen
Wedding packages include:
- Venue rental for the ceremony & reception (5–12 hours depending on the package chosen)
- Catering, Cake, and non-alcoholic beverage station
- Tables, chairs, and décor
- Day-of event coordinator
- Bouquet, boutonniere, and fresh greenery & splashes of flowers on the tables
Please contact the venue to see package upgrades.
|Meetings||Total meeting capacity for this venue is 150.|
- Outdoor Ceremony
- Wedding Receptions
- Outdoor Reception
- Elopement Packages
- Small Wedding
- Special Events / Parties
- Business Functions / Meetings
$ • $$ • $$$
Buildings, other structures, and natural settings available at this venue:
- Historic / Landmark Building
- Patio / Deck / Terrace
Peep the views you’ll enjoy from this venue!
- Forest / Woods
- Landscaped Grounds
- Meadow / Fields
Oh, no. How embarrassing! Our website is overwhelmed. 😳 Please refresh the page and hit SEND again. 😊
We play nice. We promise never to share your info with anyone except Iriswoods Weddings and Events Venue.