Why You'll Love This Place
A Here Comes The Guide Wedding Venue ReviewRead More Show Less
- It's a historic Memphis boutique hotel with a cool, modern interior whose bold colors, geometric designs, and unique furnishings embody the town's vibrant, eclectic spirit.
- The ballroom is open and airy, with floor-to-ceiling windows and dramatic ring-shaped crystal chandeliers. A roomy prefunction space allows the celebration to flow easily from cocktail hour to reception.
- When it's time for the afterparty, head to the roof. Hu.'s all-season rooftop lounge offers enticing craft cocktails and gorgeous views of the city.
Prices: What's this going to cost?
Food & Beverage Minimum
Meals (when priced separately)
- $55/person and up
Service Charge or Gratuity
|Meetings||Total meeting capacity for this venue is 144.|
- Outdoor Ceremony
- Wedding Receptions
- Small Wedding
- Rehearsal Dinner
- Special Events / Parties
- Business Functions / Meetings
- On-Site Accommodations
$$ • $$$
Year-round, daily, anytime.
Buildings, other structures, and natural settings available at this venue:
- Banquet Hall / Events Facility
- Penthouse / Rooftop
- Patio / Deck / Terrace
Peep the views you’ll enjoy from this venue!
- Creek / River
Oh, no. How embarrassing! Our website is overwhelmed. 😳 Please refresh the page and hit SEND again. 😊
We play nice. We promise never to share your info with anyone except Hu. Hotel.
Thanks! Your email to Hu. Hotel is on its way!
Alternate Info: Madison Hotel