Why You'll Love This Place
A Here Comes The Guide Wedding Venue ReviewRead More Show Less
- The spacious top-floor ballroom boasts a dramatic backdrop, thanks to sparkling views of Downtown Nashville through a wall of picture windows.
- Its convenient central location, just a short walk from Music Row, allows for easy travel to and from nearby airports as well as access to the many dining and entertainment options the city has to offer.
- Guest rooms feature plenty of amenities, like Garden Sleep System adjustable beds, flat-panel HDTVs with complimentary premium cable, and Keurig coffeemakers.
Prices: What's this going to cost?
Food & Beverage Minimum
- $5,000/event and up
- Food & Beverage minimum varies depending on:
- Space reserved
- Guest count
Meals (when priced separately)
- $32/person and up
Service Charge or Gratuity
|Meetings||Total meeting capacity for this venue is 400.|
- Wedding Receptions
- Rehearsal Dinner
- Special Events / Parties
- Business Functions / Meetings
- On-Site Accommodations
$ • $$ • $$$
Year-round, daily, anytime.
Buildings, other structures, and natural settings available at this venue:
- Banquet Hall / Events Facility
Peep the views you’ll enjoy from this venue!
- Pool Area
Send an email to Hilton Garden Inn Nashville Vanderbilt
Oh, no. How embarrassing! Our website is overwhelmed. 😳 Please refresh the page and hit SEND again. 😊
We play nice. We promise never to share your info with anyone except Hilton Garden Inn Nashville Vanderbilt.