Why You'll Love This Place
A Here Comes The Guide Wedding Venue ReviewRead More Show Less
- Surrounded by 750 acres of unspoiled woodland paradise, this ultra-private venue feels hidden indeed. But good news—it’s less than 40 minutes from Chattanooga, and just 15 minutes away from charming Ooltewah, where guests will find plenty of overnight options.
- We’re so in love with the lakeside ceremony space, nestled along the bank and shaded by towering trees. Follow with lawn games and cocktails in the courtyard, and a reception in the barn, which stuns with its deeply stained beams and whitewashed walls.
- Up to 44 guests can be accommodated in the newly renovated cabins, which boast enticing features like kitchens and kitchenettes, private decks, and fire pits.
Prices: What's this going to cost?
- $4,500/event and up
- Rental fee varies depending on:
- Day of week
- Package chosen
|Meetings||Total meeting capacity for this venue is 200.|
- Outdoor Ceremony
- Wedding Receptions
- Outdoor Reception
- Elopement Packages
- Small Wedding
- Rehearsal Dinner
- Special Events / Parties
- Business Functions / Meetings
- On-Site Accommodations
- LGBTQ+ Friendly
Beer, wine, and 1–2 mixed drinks may be served from a preset menu. A full bar is not permitted. Alcohol must be served by a professional, licensed, and insured bartender who has added Hidden Springs Venue to their insurance policy as a rider, and is also approved by the venue. Couples must select their bartender of choice from a list provided by the venue.
Year-round, daily, 10am–10pm.
Buildings, other structures, and natural settings available at this venue:
Peep the views you’ll enjoy from this venue!
- Forest / Woods
- Meadow / Fields
Send an email to Hidden Springs Venue
Oh, no. How embarrassing! Our website is overwhelmed. 😳 Please refresh the page and hit SEND again. 😊
We play nice. We promise never to share your info with anyone except Hidden Springs Venue.