Why You'll Love This Place
A Here Comes The Guide Wedding Venue ReviewRead More Show Less
- The centerpiece of this 1840s estate is its historic main house, which features a grand front porch with two-story columns, lovely antique furnishings, and a brick walkway at the entrance that serves as the perfect wedding aisle.
- Rustic meets elegant in the beautifully renovated Barn, where you’ll find an abundance of warm wood used in the ceiling, walls and beams. Unique tree-branch chandeliers add to the space’s charm.
- With 36 acres of gorgeous grounds, including the Four Seasons Garden and the picturesque log cabin by the lake, it’s easy to find a place for an outdoor celebration.
Prices: What's this going to cost?
- Rental fee varies depending on:
- Day of week
Rental fees include exclusive use of the property and grounds, coordination services, tables, chairs, linens, assorted props and décor, and much more!
Meals (when priced separately)
- $35/person and up
Service Charge or Gratuity
|Meetings||Total meeting capacity for this venue is 350.|
- Outdoor Ceremony
- Wedding Receptions
- Outdoor Reception
- Rehearsal Dinner
- Special Events / Parties
- Business Functions / Meetings
$ • $$
Year-round, daily, anytime.
Buildings, other structures, and natural settings available at this venue:
- Banquet Hall / Events Facility
- Historic / Landmark Building
- Private Estate
- Patio / Deck / Terrace
- Private Home
Peep the views you’ll enjoy from this venue!
- Creek / River
- Forest / Woods
- Fountain / Water Feature
- Landscaped Grounds
- Meadow / Fields
Oh, no. How embarrassing! Our website is overwhelmed. 😳 Please refresh the page and hit SEND again. 😊
We play nice. We promise never to share your info with anyone except Heartwood Hall.