Why You'll Love This Place
A Here Comes The Guide Wedding Venue ReviewRead More Show Less
- It’s the perfect "one stop shop" for a marvelous wedding weekend. Located just outside Nashville on over 400 lush acres, this private resort boasts lodging, venue spaces, and event services, all in one convenient, gorgeous spot.
- The Chapel is so fabulous. The unique structure evokes a vintage country church—complete with a belfry and working bell!—but fully open sides allow views of the pretty property and create an awesome indoor/outdoor feel.
- Guests may stay in the plush lodge, or opt for one of the adorable, finely-appointed cabins—all rooms offer stunning views of the lake, creeks, and visiting wildlife.
Our most popular wedding package includes a free weekend in a cabin as a one-year anniversary gift!
Prices: What's this going to cost?
- Package prices vary depending on:
- Space reserved
- Package chosen
Most packages include accommodations for up to 75 people, standard rentals, access to boats on the lake, and more. Pool, golf carts, and other services are available for an additional fee.
|Meetings||Total meeting capacity for this venue is 375.|
- Outdoor Ceremony
- Wedding Receptions
- Rehearsal Dinner
- Special Events / Parties
- Business Functions / Meetings
- On-Site Accommodations
- Late Night
$ • $$
Buildings, other structures, and natural settings available at this venue:
- Banquet Hall / Events Facility
- Inn / Lodge
- Chapel / Church / Temple
- Private Estate
Peep the views you’ll enjoy from this venue!
- Creek / River
- Forest / Woods
- Fountain / Water Feature
Send an email to Five Star Retreat
Oh, no. How embarrassing! Our website is overwhelmed. 😳 Please refresh the page and hit SEND again. 😊
We play nice. We promise never to share your info with anyone except Five Star Retreat.