Drakewood Farm 5508 Brick Church Pike • Nashville • TN 37072
We'd love it if you would mention that you found Drakewood Farm on the Here Comes The Guide website.
Why You'll Love This Place
A Here Comes The Guide Wedding Venue ReviewRead More Show Less
- Nestled on 40 acres of pristine farmland, this venue offers beautiful rustic-chic indoor and outdoor venues for every celebration…and it's only fifteen minutes from downtown Nashville.
- They really have it all—three barns, multiple outdoor ceremony sites, an amply-sized reception hall, a gorgeous 1850s mansion that houses two bridal dressing suites, and even a cool lounge for the guys' day-of prep.
- And they do it all, too! Whether you opt for their all-inclusive, micro-wedding, or elopement packages, you'll be able to totally customize your event to fit your desires and budget.
Prices: What's this going to cost?
- $3,995/event and up
- Package prices vary depending on:
- Package chosen
Wedding packages include food and alcohol.
Elopements start at $695.
|Meetings||Total meeting capacity for this venue is 225.|
- Outdoor Ceremony
- Wedding Receptions
- Outdoor Reception
- Elopement Packages
- Small Wedding
- Rehearsal Dinner
- Special Events / Parties
- Business Functions / Meetings
- Late Night
- LGBTQ+ Friendly
Buildings, other structures, and natural settings available at this venue:
- Historic / Landmark Building
- Ranch / Farm
Peep the views you’ll enjoy from this venue!
- Forest / Woods
- Fountain / Water Feature
- Landscaped Grounds
- Meadow / Fields
Oh, no. How embarrassing! Our website is overwhelmed. 😳 Please refresh the page and hit SEND again. 😊
We play nice. We promise never to share your info with anyone except Drakewood Farm.
Thanks! Your email to Drakewood Farm is on its way!
Tennessee Wedding Venues
> Nashville / Middle Tennessee Wedding Venues