Why You'll Love This Place
A Here Comes The Guide Wedding Venue ReviewRead More Show Less
- Sitting on a beautiful spot on the Cumberland Plateau, this ranch-style venue offers tons of space for both indoor and outdoor events. We especially love the wide-open reception hall and the cute meadow ceremony space, with its barn-door entry and rustic wooden benches.
- You'll find lots of fun additions around the property, like well-appointed dressing suites for the guys and gals, and a huge fire pit encircled by double-wide wooden swings.
- They offer a well-priced, year-round rate that includes two full days of rental time—and they're also available for showers, rehearsal dinners, reunions, and corporate events.
Video by 7 Yellow Cinematics.
Prices: What's this going to cost?
Single day packages are $3,400; two-day rentals are $4,400. Both include:
- Dedicated kitchen & catering area
- Dressing suites for each member of the couple
- Use of the lounge, spacious fire pit, and live edge beverage bar
- Sound and lighting system
- Tables, chairs, linens, and assorted décor
- Dedicated staff to assist throughout
The Grand Wedding Pavilion may be added for $1,000.
|Meetings||Total meeting capacity for this venue is 200.|
- Outdoor Ceremony
- Wedding Receptions
- Outdoor Reception
- Elopement Packages
- Small Wedding
- Rehearsal Dinner
- Special Events / Parties
- Business Functions / Meetings
- Late Night
$ • $$
Year-round, daily, until midnight.
Buildings, other structures, and natural settings available at this venue:
- Banquet Hall / Events Facility
Peep the views you’ll enjoy from this venue!
- Forest / Woods
- Meadow / Fields
Oh, no. How embarrassing! Our website is overwhelmed. 😳 Please refresh the page and hit SEND again. 😊
We play nice. We promise never to share your info with anyone except Dogwood Meadows Wedding Venue.