Why You'll Love This Place
A Here Comes The Guide Wedding Venue ReviewRead More Show Less
- With panoramic views of the Smoky Mountains and the gorgeous Blount County countryside, this beautiful private event venue offers perfect photo ops around every turn, and is just nine miles from the Knoxville airport.
- Exchange vows beneath a traditional gazebo with the mountains as your backdrop, or opt for the spacious lawn of the classic colonial home. Continue the celebration on the grounds, or move to the pretty, open-sided pavilion.
- Choose from an array of packages designed to suit every need and budget, from elopement, micro, and weekday affairs to all-inclusive bashes for the longest of guest lists.
Micro Weddings at Colonial Estate – $895
Available Monday–Thursday only.
- Up to 30 guests
- Three-hour property access
- Officiant & ceremony director
- Bouquet & boutonniere
- Ceremony music
- Two-hour photography package, including 200 high-res digital images & photo-release
Add on a one-hour micro-reception for an additional $600, with music, appetizers, cake, and drinks.
Prices: What's this going to cost?
- Package prices vary depending on:
- Guest count
- Package chosen
Partially-inclusive packages range $3,400–5,400 and include:
- 2-hour rehearsal the week of the wedding
- Full-service planning, director for ceremony + rehearsal, and reception timeline and coordination
- Tables, chairs, and white linens
- Setup & teardown of rented items
- $500 off photography packages by Farrah's Photography (if desired)
All-inclusive packages range $7,900–11,400 and include
- Everything included in the partially-inclusive packages, plus:
- Use of in-stock décor items, arbor, and centerpieces
- 6-hour photography package with two professional photographers
- Catering (entree with sides & salad or heavy hors d'oeuvres, plus tea & water)
- Wedding cake
- DJ services for ceremony and 3-hour reception
- Florals (including bouquets, corsages, and bouts for wedding party and family)
All packages are customizable. Add-ons include a rehearsal dinner, videography, drapery, lighting, a patio tent, and more.
Parties, reunions, and other events may be hosted Sunday through Thursday, between 9am and 9pm. Pricing ranges $75–100/hour for parties, and $650/6 hours for reunions. Saturday parties may be scheduled for an additional fee within 30 days of the event date.
|Meetings||Total meeting capacity for this venue is 300.|
- Outdoor Ceremony
- Wedding Receptions
- Outdoor Reception
- Small Wedding
- Rehearsal Dinner
- Special Events / Parties
- Business Functions / Meetings
$ • $$
There is an alcohol fee of $50; bartenders must be hired through Single Barrel Events.
Buildings, other structures, and natural settings available at this venue:
- Banquet Hall / Events Facility
- Patio / Deck / Terrace
- Private Estate
Peep the views you’ll enjoy from this venue!
- Landscaped Grounds
- Meadow / Fields
Oh, no. How embarrassing! Our website is overwhelmed. 😳 Please refresh the page and hit SEND again. 😊
We play nice. We promise never to share your info with anyone except Colonial Estate.