Why You'll Love This Place
A Here Comes The Guide Wedding Venue ReviewRead More Show Less
- You get the look and feel of an old French chapel in the heart of midtown. This intimate, nondenominational church setting is enhanced with a Belltower, 15-foot ceiling and tall arched windows that allow natural light to stream in.
- Occasions’ rear courtyard is a gem, complete with brick walls and stone cherubs. A chevron brick floor, antique ironwork and leafy vines make this a romantic spot for a ceremony or cocktails, just two blocks from Overton Square.
- Soft adobe colors and a Juliet balcony increase the charm factor. Inside the two-story building you’ll find vintage woods, marble floors, French doors and brass sconces in the distinctively designed reception areas.
Prices: What's this going to cost?
- Rental fee varies depending on:
- Day of week
|Meetings||Total meeting capacity for this venue is 0.|
- Outdoor Ceremony
- Wedding Receptions
- Outdoor Reception
- Special Events / Parties
$ • $$
Year-round, daily, anytime.
Buildings, other structures, and natural settings available at this venue:
- Banquet Hall / Events Facility
- Chapel / Church / Temple
- Patio / Deck / Terrace
Peep the views you’ll enjoy from this venue!
- Fountain / Water Feature
- Landscaped Grounds
Oh, no. How embarrassing! Our website is overwhelmed. 😳 Please refresh the page and hit SEND again. 😊
We play nice. We promise never to share your info with anyone except Chimes and Occasions.