Why You'll Love This Place
A Here Comes The Guide Wedding Venue ReviewRead More Show Less
- The three-acre estate is bordered by the Great Smoky Mountains National Park. Richly wooded and brimming with flowering plants and water features, the scenery changes with the seasons and is beautiful year-round.
- Outdoor ceremonies are held in a secluded forest clearing. Guests walk through a white gazebo into the little glen, and a romantic, mossy-stoned path provides the aisle. (The chapel may be used in case of rain or snow.)
- The intimate chapel echoes the style of traditional churches found throughout the South. Its vintage facade gives way to a simple, modern interior, with a 6-foot brass chandelier, candles perched at the end of each pew, and a formal lobby just outside the sanctuary.
- 50% OFF Monday & Tuesday weddings! Applies to the Eternal Love, Fantasy, and Celebration Wedding Packages; inquire for details.
- $1,000 OFF Wednesday weddings! Applies to the Platinum Wedding Package; inquire for details.
Prices: What's this going to cost?
- Package prices vary depending on:
- Day of week
- Space reserved
- Guest count
- Package chosen
Elopements and small weddings range $224–649, depending on the event duration and space reserved.
Chapel weddings range $699–$2,875, depending on the day of the week, guest count, and package chosen. All packages include a unity ceremony, fresh or silk florals, photos, a wedding cake, and more.
Outdoor weddings range $649–$2,575, depending on the day of the week, guest count, and package chosen. All packages include a unity ceremony, fresh or silk florals, photos, a wedding cake, and more.
Premium packages range $5,460–$9,900, depending on the day of the week and package chosen. All premiere packages include a unity ceremony, fresh or silk florals for the wedding party, photos and flash drives, video, salon appointments and tuxedo rentals, a 3-tier wedding cake and groom's cake, rehearsal pizza dinner and a 2-hour reception dinner buffet, honeymoon lodging, limo service, and MORE!
|Meetings||Total meeting capacity for this venue is 0.|
- Outdoor Ceremony
- Wedding Receptions
- Outdoor Reception
- Elopement Packages
- Small Wedding
- On-Site Accommodations
$ • $$
Buildings, other structures, and natural settings available at this venue:
- Banquet Hall / Events Facility
- Chapel / Church / Temple
- Patio / Deck / Terrace
- Private Estate
Peep the views you’ll enjoy from this venue!
- Forest / Woods
- Fountain / Water Feature
Oh, no. How embarrassing! Our website is overwhelmed. 😳 Please refresh the page and hit SEND again. 😊
We play nice. We promise never to share your info with anyone except Chapel at the Park.