Cedar Pond Farms 1369 Collins Road • New Market • TN 37820
Cedar Pond Farms
We'd love it if you would mention that you found Cedar Pond Farms on the Here Comes The Guide website.
Why You'll Love This Place
A Here Comes The Guide Wedding Venue ReviewRead More Show Less
- Located on 31 acres in the Tennessee countryside, Cedar Pond Farms has both indoor and outdoor event areas including a sandy beach, a floating dock, and a Milk Barn outfitted with an LED color disco and outdoor decks.
- Both wedding parties have their own ready rooms. One is the barn’s plush upstairs balcony bedroom, and the other is in the ultra-cool Milk House—complete with luxurious leather couches, flat screen TVs, a ping pong table, and an Xbox.
- You can create one-of-a-kind memories. The main barn sleeps 14, so why not stay over to enjoy the beautiful grounds, play on-site games, and fish in Cedar Pond Farms’ two-acre pond—they’ll even provide the fishing poles and license!
Tiny Wedding Packages start at just $2,500!
Choose any location on site to tie the knot with up to 50 people (weekdays only). Accommodations can be added on for an extra fee; inquire for details.
Prices: What's this going to cost?
- Rental fee varies depending on:
- Time of day
- Space reserved
- Guest count
- Event duration
Rental pricing includes use of all buildings, the barnyard, and surrounding grounds, sound systems, décor, tablecloths, tables, and white event chairs. Overnight lodging for up to 18 is available.
|Meetings||Total meeting capacity for this venue is 300.|
- Outdoor Ceremony
- Wedding Receptions
- Outdoor Reception
- Small Wedding
- Rehearsal Dinner
- Special Events / Parties
- Business Functions / Meetings
- On-Site Accommodations
- Late Night
$ • $$
Year-round, daily, 8am–11pm.
Buildings, other structures, and natural settings available at this venue:
- Ranch / Farm
- Patio / Deck / Terrace
- Private Estate
Peep the views you’ll enjoy from this venue!
- Creek / River
- Forest / Woods
- Fountain / Water Feature
- Lagoon / Pond
- Landscaped Grounds
- Meadow / Fields
Oh, no. How embarrassing! Our website is overwhelmed. 😳 Please refresh the page and hit SEND again. 😊
We play nice. We promise never to share your info with anyone except Cedar Pond Farms.
Thanks! Your email to Cedar Pond Farms is on its way!
Tennessee Wedding Venues
> Knoxville / East Tennessee Wedding Venues