Why You'll Love This Place
A Here Comes The Guide Wedding Venue ReviewRead More Show Less
- Built in 1846, this three-story mansion still has its original spiral staircase, perfect for a bridal descent and some great photos. The venue is also a bed and breakfast, housing four antique-appointed rooms on the second floor, including a suite that’s used by the bride and her entourage for pre-wedding primping.
- Lavender crepe myrtles and yellow roses enclose the Formal Garden and create a colorful frame for an outdoor ceremony. A brick aisle leads to a formal colonnade, an elegant “arch” where vows are exchanged.
- Designed like an English Equestrian barn, the Stables is a charming space for a reception or indoor ceremony, with its rafter ceiling, rustic wood interior, fireplace and antique stable doors. The Gentleman’s Lounge on the second story is the ideal place for the groom and his guys to kick back on leather couches and relax!
Video by Everoak Wedding Films.
Video by Logan Drake Productions.
Video by Twenty-Two Magnolias Productions.
Want to take a Virtual Tour of this venue?
Prices: What's this going to cost?
- Rental fee varies depending on:
- Day of week
Rental fees include exclusive use of the property and grounds, two elegant dressing suites, coordination services, tables, chairs, linens, assorted props and décor, and much more!
Meals (when priced separately)
- $35/person and up
Service Charge or Gratuity
|Meetings||Total meeting capacity for this venue is 0.|
- Outdoor Ceremony
- Wedding Receptions
- Outdoor Reception
- Small Wedding
- Rehearsal Dinner
- Special Events / Parties
- On-Site Accommodations
$ • $$
Buildings, other structures, and natural settings available at this venue:
- Bed and Breakfast
- Historic / Landmark Building
- Patio / Deck / Terrace
- Private Estate
- Private Home
Peep the views you’ll enjoy from this venue!
- Forest / Woods
- Fountain / Water Feature
- Lagoon / Pond
- Landscaped Grounds
We play nice. We promise never to share your info with anyone except Cedar Hall.