Why You'll Love This Place
A Here Comes The Guide Wedding Venue ReviewRead More Show Less
- It’s a beautifully restored vintage theatre. The Capitol has been a beloved part of downtown Maryville since 1934. Recent renovations incorporated state-of-the-art tech, tiered seating, and spiffed-up design elements, while ensuring that the building’s Art Deco roots remain prominent.
- Ceremonies may be held right on the original stage, with a starlit curtain providing a dreamy backdrop. For even more Hollywood glamour, consider adding a drop-down chandelier, dramatic spotlighting, or even a fog machine!
- Nearly all wedding details can be arranged in-house, from catering and centerpieces, to DJ and transportation services. There are also great extras that may be added to packages, like rental of the theatre’s luxe balcony and green room areas, an entrance decked out with a red carpet and velvet ropes, or your names up in lights on the building’s classic marquee.
Elopement Packages – exchange your vows beneath the chandelier on the starlit stage!
Includes officiant, photographer, florals, lights & sound, consultation & coordination, name in lights on the marquee, photo booth picture and ice cream parlor desserts for the couple.
Monday–Thursday | $1,200
Friday–Sunday | $1,500
Includes everything in the 1-Hour Package PLUS a first dance with special effects, Hollywood Man Cave & Bridal Suite, and photos throughout the venue.
Monday–Thursday | $1,800
Friday–Sunday | $2,100
Prices: What's this going to cost?
- $4,900/event and up
Reception-only Packages include:
- 5–hour facility rental
- Couple's name on the front marquee
- On-site coffee & ice cream parlor
- 30ft movie screen
- DJ services
- Dance floor
- and MORE!
Ceremony & Reception Packages include:
- Everything in the reception-only package PLUS
- Additional 2-hours for the facility rental
- Bridal suite
- Hollywood man cave
- Ceremony music
- Ceremony & reception coordination
- 1–hour Rehearsal
Service Charge or Gratuity
|Meetings||Total meeting capacity for this venue is 250.|
- Wedding Receptions
- Special Events / Parties
- Business Functions / Meetings
- Late Night
$ • $$
Buildings, other structures, and natural settings available at this venue:
- Historic / Landmark Building
- Banquet Hall / Events Facility
Peep the views you’ll enjoy from this venue!
Oh, no. How embarrassing! Our website is overwhelmed. 😳 Please refresh the page and hit SEND again. 😊
We play nice. We promise never to share your info with anyone except Capitol Theatre.