Why You'll Love This Place
A Here Comes The Guide Wedding Venue ReviewRead More Show Less
- It’s a hidden Smoky Mountain gem. This warm, rustic inn is tucked away atop a pretty hill, with shady grounds, picturesque buildings, and breathtaking views of the surrounding parkland. Best yet, it’s just a short drive away from the historic towns of Pigeon Forge and Gatlinburg.
- You can choose from several charming venues. The property has a cozy, intimate feel, but your options are far from limited. There are two outdoor ceremony sites, (a hillside garden and a lush, open lawn), a sweet country chapel, an adorable red barn or cheerful “garden room” for receptions, and even a luxurious, romantic honeymoon suite, complete with a Jacuzzi tub and private deck.
- They offer a huge array of packages. Bluff Mountain is owned and operated by two experienced wedding pros—a photographer and a certified wedding planner. You can trust that their all-inclusive packages, which range from simple elopements to elaborate, 200-guest affairs, leave nothing to chance.
All-Inclusive Package Discounts: Sundays–Fridays
- Elegant Evening Celebration Package: $500 discount
- Intimate Family Wedding and Reception Package: $300 discount
Wedding packages include rental fees, wedding coordination, photography, rehearsal dinner, standard rentals, in-house catering, and more!
Packages depend on number of guests and inclusions. See their website for more details.
Prices: What's this going to cost?
- Package prices vary depending on:
- Day of week
- Time of day
- Guest count
- Event duration
- Package chosen
- Type of event
All packages include wedding coordination with a certified planner, choice of ceremony locations, professional wedding photography, officiant, flowers and more!
Intimate, elopement, and all-inclusive packages are available. Contact the venue for additional inclusions and details.
- Outdoor Ceremony
- Wedding Receptions
- Outdoor Reception
- Elopement Packages
- Small Wedding
- Rehearsal Dinner
- Special Events / Parties
- On-Site Accommodations
- LGBTQ+ Friendly
$ • $$
Venue can provided a bartender.
Buildings, other structures, and natural settings available at this venue:
- Chapel / Church / Temple
- Inn / Lodge
- Patio / Deck / Terrace
- Private Estate
Peep the views you’ll enjoy from this venue!
- Forest / Woods
- Landscaped Grounds
- Meadow / Fields
Oh, no. How embarrassing! Our website is overwhelmed. 😳 Please refresh the page and hit SEND again. 😊
We play nice. We promise never to share your info with anyone except Bluff Mountain Inn.