Why You'll Love This Place
A Here Comes The Guide Wedding Venue ReviewRead More Show Less
- The Boxwood Garden is a lovely place for ceremonies, with a stone path, built-in bench seating, a terrace, tent, and your choice of dreamy backdrop (including the 1853 mansion), all surrounded by beautiful landscaped grounds.
- The charming Carriage House is easily customized, with an adjacent tent for al fresco options. The Stable Hall is a warm and inviting spot for a dinner, and the wraparound porch and breezeway can be used for additional seating, buffet or cake stations, or cocktail areas.
- Use of their “Game Lawn” is included in your rental. After your ceremony, guests can move to the lawn, where croquet, corn hole, mini-golf, bocce ball, and horseshoes will be set up and waiting. They can grab cocktails from the adjacent bar, and let the fun begin!
Prices: What's this going to cost?
- Package prices vary depending on:
- Day of week
- Time of year
- Reception tables & chairs
- Access to the Boxwood Garden
- Tent & Carriage House
- Bridal suite
- Cocktail time activities
- Event venue supervisor present throughout the event
- And more!
|Meetings||Total meeting capacity for this venue is 0.|
- Outdoor Ceremony
- Wedding Receptions
- Outdoor Reception
- Special Events / Parties
- Late Night
$$ • $$$
April–October, Friday–Sunday, until 11pm.
Buildings, other structures, and natural settings available at this venue:
- Historic / Landmark Building
- Private Estate
- Patio / Deck / Terrace
Peep the views you’ll enjoy from this venue!
- Creek / River
- Forest / Woods
- Landscaped Grounds
- Meadow / Fields
Oh, no. How embarrassing! Our website is overwhelmed. 😳 Please refresh the page and hit SEND again. 😊
We play nice. We promise never to share your info with anyone except Belle Meade Historic Site & Winery.