Why You'll Love This Place
A Here Comes The Guide Wedding Venue ReviewRead More Show Less
- Just outside of Chattanooga in the blossoming Ooltewah area, this Greek Revival mansion set on 32 verdant acres will take your breath away. The entire estate is picture-perfect, from the home's column-lined façade to the elegant fountain and impeccably manicured grounds.
- Choose from multiple outdoor ceremony locations throughout the property, including a romantic lawn inlaid with brick pathways and anchored by a graceful willow tree that shades a rustic wooden altar.
- It's easy to host a destination wedding here. Between the hotel-class amenities (sauna, hot tub, steam room, cold dip waterfall, and more!), custom menu options, and on-site accommodations and catering, this venue offers everything you need for a refreshing and relaxing all-inclusive weekend.
Video by Mitch Vaughan Productions.
Prices: What's this going to cost?
- $2,500/event and up
- Rental fee varies depending on:
- Day of week
- Time of year
Meals (when priced separately)
- $22/person and up
Service Charge or Gratuity
|Meetings||Total meeting capacity for this venue is 400.|
- Outdoor Ceremony
- Wedding Receptions
- Outdoor Reception
- Rehearsal Dinner
- Special Events / Parties
- Business Functions / Meetings
- On-Site Accommodations
$ • $$
All food & beverage and bar services are provided by the award-winning sister company: A Silverware Affair. Custom menus can be created to fit your needs.
Buildings, other structures, and natural settings available at this venue:
- Resort / Spa
- Patio / Deck / Terrace
Peep the views you’ll enjoy from this venue!
- Forest / Woods
- Landscaped Grounds
- Meadow / Fields
- Pool Area
Oh, no. How embarrassing! Our website is overwhelmed. 😳 Please refresh the page and hit SEND again. 😊
We play nice. We promise never to share your info with anyone except Bell Mill Mansion.