Walnut Grove at Tierra Rejada Farms 3370 Sunset Valley Road • Moorpark • California 93021
We'd love it if you would mention that you found Walnut Grove at Tierra Rejada Farms on the Here Comes The Guide website.
Why You'll Love This Place
A Here Comes The Guide Wedding Venue ReviewRead More Show Less
The road into this charming 120-acre ranch follows along a creek, past a majestic stand of eucalyptus and row upon row of walnut trees. The main celebration area is a clearing in the midst of a 50-year-old walnut grove, where a brick path in a feathery green meadow makes a beautiful wedding aisle. Couples say their vows beneath a tapestry of intertwining branches that form a natural canopy overhead.
Not far from the grove, a brick patio sweeps around a huge polished dance floor at the foot of a cut-stone stage. Fashioned in three side-by-side sections, the stage inspires imaginative flourishes: Put your DJ in one section, lounge furniture in another, and the wedding cake or sweetheart table in the center for maximum effect.
The patio and stage are partially enclosed by a rustic stone wall, topped by a wooden pergola that looks enchanting when strung with fairy lights or floral garlands. Guests dine at rectangular, rich wood tables arranged family-style on the patio, and at night the entire space is thoroughly captivating: The large flagstone fireplace set into the stone wall becomes a source of light and warmth—glowing candles can be placed along its mantel, while a fire blazes in its hearth. All around, a galaxy of twinkling lights in the tree branches echoes the starry sky above.
Catering and event styling is provided Command Performance Catering, who are Certified By The Guide and experienced with staging all types of weddings here, from chic soirée to family-friendly barbecue. They specialize in exciting presentations, such as elaborate food station receptions or theme weddings…and their superb chefs love to customize menus, so don't hesitate to ask!
Whether you host a formal affair in the Walnut Grove or something much more relaxed, you're bound to be smitten by this wedding venue's country charm.
Prices: What's this going to cost?
- $4,950/event and up
- The venue rental fee includes 5.5 hours of event time plus 2 hours prior to the ceremony and 1 hour rehearsal time the day before; vineyard-style wood ceremony & reception chairs and custom tables; all lighting throughout the property; large dance floor; free self-parking; and security guard.
- A wide range of specialty items are available to rent for an additional fee—lounge furniture, firepit, cigar bar, chandeliers, hay bales and so much more! Inquire for inspo + pricing.
- Package prices vary depending on:
- Day of week
- Time of year
- Package chosen
- Full wedding packages include venue and inclusions + catering package and inclusions.
- Rates quoted above range from 50 guests mid-week BBQ buffet to 150 guests on a Saturday regular season for premium/plated meal.
Meals (when priced separately)
- $88/person and up
Catering packages are provided by Certified By The Guide vendor Command Performance Catering and include:
- All food, staff, and service, plus lemonade and water station and cake-cutting service—no extra fee
- Wine barrels with wood tops for gifts, guest book, cake, bar, buffet, etc. and sweetheart table or head-table
- Servingware and tableware
- Bar set-up with bartender—no corkage fee for your BYO beer, wine, champagne and 2 signature cocktails
Service Charge or Gratuity
|Meetings||Total meeting capacity for this venue is 300.|
CEREMONY & EVENT/RECEPTION CAPACITY: The Walnut Grove and the Patio each hold approximately 300 seated guests.
MEETING CAPACITY: Outdoor meetings can be held in the areas above; no indoor meeting facilities are available.
- Outdoor Ceremony
- Wedding Receptions
- Outdoor Reception
- Special Events / Parties
- Business Functions / Meetings
- LGBTQ+ Friendly
Catering packages include a partial bar service with client-supplied beer, wine champagne and up to 2 signature drinks.
April through mid-November, daily, 10am–10pm.
Buildings, other structures, and natural settings available at this venue:
- Patio / Deck / Terrace
- Ranch / Farm
Peep the views you’ll enjoy from this venue!
- Creek / River
- Forest / Woods
- Meadow / Fields
Services & Amenities
Feel like a VIP with these services and amenities:
Catering: provided by Command Performance Catering
Kitchen Facilities: no
Tables & Chairs: provided
Linens, Silver, etc.: provided
Restrooms: wheelchair accessible
Dance Floor: provided
Dressing Area: yes
AV/Meeting Equipment: CBA
Parking: large lot
Outdoor Night Lighting: some provided
Outdoor Cooking Facilities: provided
Cleanup: caterer and renter
View: fields, walnut orchards, 100-foot eucalyptus trees, creek, mountains
But take note of the following limitations!
Alcohol: BYO or CBA
Music: amplified OK with volume limits
Wheelchair Access: yes
Insurance: certificate required
Send an email to Walnut Grove at Tierra Rejada Farms
Oh, no. How embarrassing! Our website is overwhelmed. 😳 Please refresh the page and hit SEND again. 😊
We play nice. We promise never to share your info with anyone except Walnut Grove at Tierra Rejada Farms.
Thanks! Your email to Walnut Grove at Tierra Rejada Farms is on its way!
Southern California Wedding Venues
> Ventura County Wedding Venues