Vibiana 214 S Main St • Los Angeles • CA 90012
We'd love it if you would mention that you found Vibiana on the Here Comes The Guide website.
Why You'll Love This Place
A Here Comes The Guide Wedding Venue ReviewRead More Show Less
- This exquisite 1876 cathedral-turned-event space is a treasure in the heart of downtown Los Angeles, and one of its few remaining 19th-century landmarks. Now operated by the dynamic Amy Knoll Fraser and Chef Neal Fraser, you can expect a chef-driven, guest-first experience that will take your breath away.
- The Main Hall retains it original grandeur, with soaring marble columns, ornately coffered 45-foot ceilings, and walls of Palladian windows. Or, celebrate al fresco in the Italian-inspired courtyard, with an olive tree-lined perimeter, fragrant beds of herbs, and glowing market lights that mingle with the stars and sparkling city as the sun sets.
- The award-winning food & beverage programs showcase modern American cuisine influenced by the flavors of the city’s diverse legacy. Chef Fraser’s culinary expertise is truly boundless, and menus are custom-crafted to your taste— anything from upscale wood-fired pizzas to multi-course cultural feasts… or both! Extensive craft libations, well-rounded wine lists, and a seasoned and talented in-house event staff round out the exceptional packages.
Prices: What's this going to cost?
- $41,500/event and up
Vibiana's wedding packages include:
- Tray-passed hors d'oeuvres
- 2-course seated dinner by Redbird/Vibiana Chef & Owner, Neal Fraser
- Seasoned & talented event management staff led by Redbird/Vibiana Owner & Operator, Amy Knoll Fraser
- Extensive craft libations & wine programs by Redbird/Vibiana Bar Director, Tobin Shea & Redbird/Vibiana Wine Director, Matthew Fosket
- 5-hour hosted bar & tableside wine service
- Menu tasting
- Cake cutting & service
- Tables, fruitwood Chiavari chairs, floor-length linens
- In-house LED lighting and sound system
- Use of the Bishop's Perch at Redbird for getting ready
Services like a dance floor, additional event time, and other private rooms at Redbird are available for an additional fee; inquire with the venue for details.
|Meetings||Total meeting capacity for this venue is 800.|
- Outdoor Ceremony
- Wedding Receptions
- Outdoor Reception
- Rehearsal Dinner
- Special Events / Parties
- Business Functions / Meetings
- Late Night
- LGBTQ+ Friendly
Buildings, other structures, and natural settings available at this venue:
- Chapel / Church / Temple
- Historic / Landmark Building
- Patio / Deck / Terrace
Peep the views you’ll enjoy from this venue!
- Landscaped Grounds
Send an email to Vibiana
Oh, no. How embarrassing! Our website is overwhelmed. 😳 Please refresh the page and hit SEND again. 😊
We play nice. We promise never to share your info with anyone except Vibiana.
Thanks! Your email to Vibiana is on its way!
Southern California Wedding Venues
> Los Angeles Wedding Venues