Why You'll Love This Place
A Here Comes The Guide Wedding Venue ReviewRead More Show Less
- Breathtaking new garden wedding venue at the edge of the Heritage Valley boasts over 3 acres of roses, lavender fields, olive trees and lush greenery.
- Spacious ceremony lawn bordered by shrubbery and low colonnades has a paved aisle, and trickling fountains in the background.
- All-inclusive catering packages invite you to celebrate with ease under the stars and twinkle lights.
Prices: What's this going to cost?
- Rental fee varies depending on:
- Day of week
The rental fee includes:
- Use of the property for up to eight hours
- Two get-ready suites
- China & linens (select between over 30 colors)
- Dance floor & lighting
- Vineyard cross-back & iron wood folding chairs, cocktail tables, and reception tables
- There is an additional $5/person charge for Saturday events
Meals (when priced separately)
- $84.50/person and up
Service Charge or Gratuity
There is a guest count minimum depending on the day of the week; 50 guests Monday–Thursday; 125 guests on Friday; 150 guests on Saturday; 100 guests on Sunday.
|Meetings||Total meeting capacity for this venue is 0.|
- Outdoor Ceremony
- Wedding Receptions
- Outdoor Reception
- Rehearsal Dinner
- Special Events / Parties
- LGBTQ+ Friendly
DJs Catering is the exclusive caterer for Tuscan Rose Ranch.
Clients must use the licensed caterer for service at $3.50/person or may purchase an alcohol package through caterer.
AvailabilityYear-round, until 10pm.
Buildings, other structures, and natural settings available at this venue:
- Private Estate
- Ranch / Farm
Peep the views you’ll enjoy from this venue!
- Forest / Woods
- Fountain / Water Feature
- Landscaped Grounds
Send an email to Tuscan Rose Ranch
Oh, no. How embarrassing! Our website is overwhelmed. 😳 Please refresh the page and hit SEND again. 😊
We play nice. We promise never to share your info with anyone except Tuscan Rose Ranch.