Why You'll Love This Place
A Here Comes The Guide Wedding Venue Review
- Expansive panoramas of the azure sea and swaying palms form the backdrop of your dreamy celebration on the ocean terrace, where French doors open to reveal the gorgeous, wood-beamed Great Room. Outside, Spanish-inspired tiled steps lead to a pretty pergola, perfect for intimate dinners.
- Award-winning chefs, industry gurus, and beverage artistes are on hand to craft a thoughtfully creative menu to suit your style and tastes. From playful beverage options like a bubbly bar and infused mocktails to designer wedding cakes and custom cookies, every option is inventive, playful, and foodie-approved.
- The team at The Event Set are committed to your one-of-a-kind vision, and they have a lengthy track record to back up their passionate promises. Your personal planner will work closely with you throughout the process, whether you're a meticulous planner or you'd rather let the experts lead the way.
PRICES: What's this going to cost?
Rental fees include:
- Blue banquet chairs and assorted tables
- Courtyard and terrace strung market lights
- Stage and piano
- Ceremony rehearsal (45 minutes)
- And more!
Fully-customized packages are available through this venue's exclusive partner, The Event Set, and can include:
- Catering and bar services, featuring diverse and creative menu items by award-winning chefs.
- Full-service event design and production services
- Upgraded specialty event rentals
- And more!
Events past 10pm must be moved into the Great Room; an after-hour fee will apply.
|Total meeting capacity for this venue is 500.
- Outdoor Ceremony
- Wedding Receptions
- Outdoor Reception
- Special Events / Parties
- Business Functions / Meetings
- LGBTQ+ Friendly
$ • $$
Buildings & other settings available:
- Banquet Hall / Events Facility
- Chapel / Church / Temple
Peep the views you’ll enjoy from this venue!
- Ocean / Bay
Send an email to The Ocean Terrace
We play nice. We promise never to share your info with anyone except The Ocean Terrace.