The Mountain Mermaid 20421 Callon Drive • Topanga • CA 90290
We'd love it if you would mention that you found The Mountain Mermaid on the Here Comes The Guide website.
Why You'll Love This Place
A Here Comes The Guide Wedding Venue ReviewRead More Show Less
- Specializing in intimate events for 50 or fewer, this historic space in Topanga Canyon has a rich and colorful history: the stunning Southwest-style home at it core was originally constructed as a posh country club, but has also served as a Jewish boys’ school, a theater, a nightclub, and a gambling house.
- In addition to the main house, you’ll find lush, inviting grounds that boast delightful secrets at every turn—including romantically lit walking paths, unique and eclectic sculpture works, fountains, and a dazzling array of flowering plants and mature trees.
- It’s a designated California Point of Historical Interest, and your rental helps preserve it. Among the countless contributions the Mermaid has made to the community: a pesticide-free Butterfly House and garden habitat, which serve as way-stations for essential migrating pollinators.
Prices: What's this going to cost?
- $7,500/event and up
- Rental fee varies depending on:
- Guest count
All weddings have a maximum guest count of 50 guests.
Micro-weddings (5–15 guests) start at $7,500.
Small weddings (16–50 guests) start at $9,500.
- Tables and chairs
- Choice of black or white linens
- Valet parking (micro-weddings only)
- Glassware and dinnerware
- And more!
All-inclusive packages are also available, and include full-service catering, bar, and staffing. Contact the venue for additional details!
|Meetings||Total meeting capacity for this venue is 50.|
- Outdoor Ceremony
- Outdoor Reception
- Small Wedding
- Special Events / Parties
- On-Site Accommodations
- LGBTQ+ Friendly
$$ • $$$
Buildings, other structures, and natural settings available at this venue:
- Historic / Landmark Building
- Patio / Deck / Terrace
- Private Estate
- Private Home
Peep the views you’ll enjoy from this venue!
- Forest / Woods
- Fountain / Water Feature
- Landscaped Grounds
- Pool Area
Send an email to The Mountain Mermaid
Oh, no. How embarrassing! Our website is overwhelmed. 😳 Please refresh the page and hit SEND again. 😊
We play nice. We promise never to share your info with anyone except The Mountain Mermaid.
Thanks! Your email to The Mountain Mermaid is on its way!
Southern California Wedding Venues
> Los Angeles Wedding Venues