Why You'll Love This Place
A Here Comes The Guide Wedding Venue ReviewRead More Show Less
- One of Southern California’s most iconic and beloved landmarks, this stunning estate—home to the Huntington Library, Art Museum, and Botanical Gardens—is a true treasure, with a Beaux Arts mansion, vintage and contemporary buildings, and over 100 acres of beautifully curated gardens.
- Venues include architecturally intriguing spaces, artfully lit terraces, and breathtaking botanical landscapes. Our favorites include the dreamy hillside Rose Garden, and Liu Fang Yuan, the Huntington’s unforgettable Chinese garden complex, which boasts a tranquil lake and traditional tea house.
- Your event helps preserve a legacy. Proceeds from rental fees go directly back into the Huntington’s endowment, so that its mission to ensure access to its priceless collection of art, flora, and the written word endures for generations to come.
Prices: What's this going to cost?
- $40,000/event and up
- Rental fee varies depending on:
- Space reserved
- Guest count
- Event duration
Wedding tiers start at $40,000 for up to 50 guests, and $50,000-$100,000 for 150 guests which can include a ceremony, a custom experience, additional guests, and extended event end time.
Please note: The rental fee pricing does not include food and beverage or any third-party rentals or vendors.
Due to the unique nature and location of this landmark property, only a few wedding celebrations can be held each year, and eligibility to host a wedding at The Huntington requires a Society of Fellows membership.
|Meetings||Total meeting capacity for this venue is 240.|
The Huntington has a variety of indoor and outdoor venues serving weddings from 50 guests up to 500 guests. Please contact the venue for more information on the exact capacity for a particular event space.
- Outdoor Ceremony
- Wedding Receptions
- Outdoor Reception
- Small Wedding
- Rehearsal Dinner
- Special Events / Parties
- Business Functions / Meetings
- Late Night
- LGBTQ+ Friendly
Bon Appetit is their exclusive on-site catering partner.
Year-round, daily, 6pm–10pm or 6pm–midnight (inquire for more details).
Buildings, other structures, and natural settings available at this venue:
- Art Gallery
- Historic / Landmark Building
Peep the views you’ll enjoy from this venue!
- Forest / Woods
- Fountain / Water Feature
- Lagoon / Pond
- Landscaped Grounds
Send an email to The Huntington Library, Art Museum, and Botanical Gardens
Oh, no. How embarrassing! Our website is overwhelmed. 😳 Please refresh the page and hit SEND again. 😊
We play nice. We promise never to share your info with anyone except The Huntington Library, Art Museum, and Botanical Gardens.