Why You'll Love This Place
A Here Comes The Guide Wedding Venue ReviewRead More Show Less
- This wonderful "Old California" ranch is set in a classic San Diego back-country landscape with a breathtaking view, halfway up a mountain rife with oaks, cactus, palm trees, bougainvillea, and dramatic granite boulders.
- Exchange vows under the shade of a tall ash tree perched above the spectacular Pala Valley, with panoramic vistas that span all the way to the sparkling Pacific Ocean. Then, follow with a poolside reception under the stars.
- The adobe brick main house, topped with a red-tiled roof and enhanced by trellises and patios, is an appealing backdrop to the festivities; a timeless red barn contributes a final touch to the easygoing retro feel of this rustic ranch getaway.
These smaller gatherings for up to 30 guests include use of The Ash Tree location, a full bar, tables & seating, your music (or theirs), and more! Inquire for pricing and details.
Photoshoot packages are included for couples getting married at Condor’s Nest Ranch, or available a-la-carte for others. Call Mel at 760-271-3339 for more information on engagement sessions too!
Prices: What's this going to cost?
- $6,000/event and up
- Package prices vary depending on:
- Day of week
- Guest count
- Package chosen
- Type of event
All-inclusive Wedding Weekend packages start at $16,000 and include:
- 10-hour rental
- Catered dinner, bar service, and coffee & tea station
- Ceremony & reception sites plus a dance floor, tables & gold Chiavari chairs
- Linens, flatware, and beautifully mismatched china
- Day-of wedding coordinator & professional staff
- Outdoor heaters and string lighting and/or rice paper lanterns
- Professional DJ/Master of Ceremonies
- Setup, takedown, and cleanup
- And more!
|Meetings||Total meeting capacity for this venue is 150.|
- Outdoor Ceremony
- Wedding Receptions
- Outdoor Reception
- Small Wedding
- Special Events / Parties
- Business Functions / Meetings
$ • $$ • $$$
Year-round, daily. Call or email for details.
Buildings, other structures, and natural settings available at this venue:
- Patio / Deck / Terrace
- Private Estate
- Ranch / Farm
- Historic / Landmark Building
Peep the views you’ll enjoy from this venue!
- Forest / Woods
- Landscaped Grounds
- Meadow / Fields
- Ocean / Bay
- Pool Area
Services & Amenities
Feel like a VIP with these services and amenities:
Catering: choose from list
Kitchen Facilities: N/A
Tables & Chairs: provided
Linens, Silver, etc.: provided
Restrooms: wheelchair accessible
Dance Floor: provided
Dressing Area: yes
AV/Meeting Equipment: BYO
Other: day-of coordination, pool
Outdoor Night Lighting: yes
Outdoor Cooking Facilities: BBQ on site
View: panorama of valley and ocean, forest, mountains; garden courtyard, pool area, landscaped grounds
But take note of the following limitations!
Smoking: no smoking
Music: DJ provided
Wheelchair Access: yes
Send an email to The Condor's Nest Ranch
Oh, no. How embarrassing! Our website is overwhelmed. 😳 Please refresh the page and hit SEND again. 😊
We play nice. We promise never to share your info with anyone except The Condor's Nest Ranch.
Thanks! Your email to The Condor's Nest Ranch is on its way!
Alternate Info: Condor's Nest Ranch, Condors Nest Ranch, Condors-Nest Ranch, Condor Nest