Why You'll Love This Place
A Here Comes The Guide Wedding Venue ReviewRead More Show Less
- This local landmark has been reimagined as a unique indoor/outdoor retreat with an utterly dreamy ceremony site: a vaulted chapel whose soaring sky-lit cathedral ceiling bathes the space in natural light. Modern chandeliers and a stylish backdrop of light-wood doors, draping and a geometric wedding arch make an on-trend romantic statement. Or wed on the lawn in front of a natural wood gazebo. Bonus: The beach is only five minutes away for scenic photos (or “I do’s” in the sand before heading back to the Windmill for the celebration.)
- A secluded, bistro-lit patio hosts cocktail hours or intimate dinners warmed by an outdoor fireplace. The new 2nd-story Grand Ballroom boasts a built-in bar, a Lobby and Library nook for relaxing, and wood floors that double as a dance floor. Be sure to show your guests the novel observation lookout under the windmill sails!
- As with all Wedgewood Wedding venues, flexible all-inclusive packages and their knowledgeable wedding experts make planning a breeze. Start with their “build your own” wedding package option and let them help you put together your own custom wedding experience. For extra convenience + fun, a hotel and the fashionable Carlsbad Food Court (perfect for late-night snacks) are right next door!
Wedgewood Weddings' exclusive "Bliss Benefits™" = Extra Savings!
Couples that book with Wedgewood Weddings receive a big bonus: "Bliss Benefits™" discounts! This Wedgewood Weddings program offers exclusive savings with trusted local & national vendors, including bridal attire, travel, and more.
More Special Offers and Discounts:
Click here to find out about Wedgewood Weddings' current promotions—including their "Military Discount"!
Prices: What's this going to cost?
- Rental fee varies depending on:
- Day of week
- Time of day
- Time of year
- The ceremony fee varies depending on the year of your wedding date, and includes an outdoor ceremony on the lawn or an indoor ceremony in the chapel with setup, breakdown, and rehearsal coordination.
- The beach is walking distance, and you can arrange your own beach wedding ceremony with the City of Carlsbad.
- $76/person and up
Package pricing varies depending on the package chosen.
- Packages are fully customizable, and include at least the meal, 5 hours of event time, all tables & chairs, table linens, wedding planning and day-of coordination, bartending & event staff, cake-cutting, insurance, and Wedgewood Weddings' exclusive Bliss Benefits™!
- Additional upgrades are available—ask for your personalized package!
- If you prefer, you may also bring in your own vendors (other than catering and alcohol).
|Meetings||Total meeting capacity for this venue is 250.|
- Outdoor Ceremony
- Wedding Receptions
- Rehearsal Dinner
- Special Events / Parties
- Business Functions / Meetings
- LGBTQ+ Friendly
$ • $$
Buildings, other structures, and natural settings available at this venue:
- Banquet Hall / Events Facility
- Historic / Landmark Building
- Inn / Lodge
- Patio / Deck / Terrace
- Beach Wedding Ceremony
Peep the views you’ll enjoy from this venue!
- Landscaped Grounds
- Meadow / Fields
Send an email to The Carlsbad Windmill by Wedgewood Weddings
Oh, no. How embarrassing! Our website is overwhelmed. 😳 Please refresh the page and hit SEND again. 😊
We play nice. We promise never to share your info with anyone except The Carlsbad Windmill by Wedgewood Weddings.