Why You'll Love This Place
A Here Comes The Guide Wedding Venue ReviewRead More Show Less
- Offering pristine beachfront luxury and unparalleled calm, this full-service resort is renowned for both its prime Laguna Beach location and its proximity to the ocean. The event spaces, designed in a Mediterranean beach-luxe style, are adorned with a handsome and tasteful mix of blond hardwoods, airy hues of sand and cream, coffered ceilings, lots of whitewashed wood-shuttered windows, and unique works of art.
- The Ocean and Catalina Terraces are perched right above the sand, with clear glass railings allowing an uninterrupted view of the azure waves and Catalina Island beyond; both are lovely for a ceremony or reception. Of course, you can also say "I do" right on the white sand beach, steps away from the rolling surf.
- Your guests won't want to leave (and they don't have to!). All luxurious accommodations have seaview balconies with commanding views of the Pacific Ocean—perfect for soft sea breezes and spectacular sunset vistas. You won't be able to resist adding a few more days to your stay for some relaxation time at the plush AquaTerra Spa, or exploring Laguna's top-tier shopping and galleries, a short walk from the resort.
Video by One Story Weddings.
Video by Something New and Blue.
Video by Prince Productions.
Video by Lin & Jirsa Wedding Cinema.
Video by All Because He Asked.
Prices: What's this going to cost?
- Ceremony fee varies depending on:
- Time of year
- Space reserved
Wedding packages include:
- Oceanfront guest room for the couple on the wedding night
- Four tray-passed hors d'oeuvres
- Salad & entrée selection or buffet
- Dessert or cake cutting service
- Champagne toast
- Continuous pour tableside house wine service
For additional information, click the link below.
|Meetings||Total meeting capacity for this venue is 250.|
CEREMONY CAPACITY: The Ocean Terrace seats 80 guests, the Catalina Terrace seats 180.
EVENT/RECEPTION CAPACITY: With dance floor, the Pelican Room holds 180 seated, the Sand Dollar Room 80 seated, the Sand Castle Room 60 seated.
MEETING CAPACITY: Please contact the facility for detailed information regarding meetings.
- Outdoor Ceremony
- Wedding Receptions
- Small Wedding
- Rehearsal Dinner
- Special Events / Parties
- Business Functions / Meetings
- On-Site Accommodations
$ • $$ • $$$
Buildings, other structures, and natural settings available at this venue:
- Patio / Deck / Terrace
- Resort / Spa
- Beach / Ocean
- Beach Wedding Ceremony
Peep the views you’ll enjoy from this venue!
- Fountain / Water Feature
- Ocean / Bay
- Pool Area
Services & Amenities
Feel like a VIP with these services and amenities:
Catering: in-house, no BYO
Kitchen Facilities: n/a
Tables & Chairs: provided
Linens, Silver, etc.: provided
Restrooms: wheelchair accessible
Dance Floor: provided
Bride’s Dressing Area: yes
AV/Meeting Equipment: full range
Parking: valet, nominal fee
Accommodations: 167 guest rooms
Outdoor Night Lighting: access only
Outdoor Cooking Facilities: no
View: Pacific Ocean, coastal hills, Catalina Island, sunsets
But take note of the following limitations!
Alcohol: in-house, no BYO
Smoking: not allowed
Music: amplified OK
Wheelchair Access: limited
Send an email to Surf and Sand Resort
Oh, no. How embarrassing! Our website is overwhelmed. 😳 Please refresh the page and hit SEND again. 😊
We play nice. We promise never to share your info with anyone except Surf and Sand Resort.
Thanks! Your email to Surf and Sand Resort is on its way!
Alternate Info: Surf & Sand Resort