Inquiring couples can organize a cocktail hour hayride around the ranch for just $400!
Prices: What's this going to cost?
- Rental fee varies depending on:
- Day of week
- Time of year
The rental fee includes:
- Exclusive access to the property starting at 4pm (or enjoy full day access, 10am–10pm for an additional $3,500 buyout fee)
- Ceremony, cocktail, and reception areas
- Tables, chairs, and wine barrels with umbrellas
- Two getting-ready suites with access at 10am
- Venue manager, valet, and on-site security
Weekdays | $6,500–7,500
Friday | $7,000–8,500
Saturday | $7,500–9,500
Meals (when priced separately)
- Arrange through an outside caterer.
|Meetings||Total meeting capacity for this venue is 300.|
- Outdoor Ceremony
- Wedding Receptions
- Outdoor Reception
- Small Wedding
- Rehearsal Dinner
- Special Events / Parties
- Business Functions / Meetings
- LGBTQ+ Friendly
$ • $$
It is required to buy Rancho Guejito's wine for events; six bottles for every 25 guests. Beer, ciders, and seltzers are BYO as long as a licensed bartender/company serves. No hard alcohol is allowed during the cocktail hour but is allowed during the reception.
Buildings, other structures, and natural settings available at this venue:
- Ranch / Farm
- Winery / Vineyard
- Patio / Deck / Terrace
- Historic / Landmark Building
- Private Estate
Peep the views you’ll enjoy from this venue!
- Forest / Woods
- Landscaped Grounds
- Meadow / Fields
- Other View
Oh, no. How embarrassing! Our website is overwhelmed. 😳 Please refresh the page and hit SEND again. 😊
We play nice. We promise never to share your info with anyone except Rancho Guejito.