Video by Jake and Necia Highlight Films.
Video by Fox Jump Cinematics.
Video by SLO Town Studios.
Off-season and Sunday rentals start at just $7,500—that's $2,000 OFF Saturday pricing!
Call 805-438-6960 to book your off-season celebration and let them know Here Comes The Guide sent you!
Prices: What's this going to cost?
- Rental fee varies depending on:
- Day of week
- Time of year
Rental fees include:
- Use of Oyster Ridge Barn, Oaks Veranda, and cobbled patio from noon Friday–the full day Saturday
- Catering pad serviced with power, water, and propane
- On-site heaters or fans
- Tables & chairs, on-site heaters or fans, and lounge furniture
- On-site staff member and security/parking staff
- Ample parking
|Meetings||Total meeting capacity for this venue is 200.|
- Outdoor Ceremony
- Wedding Receptions
- Outdoor Reception
- Rehearsal Dinner
- Special Events / Parties
- Business Functions / Meetings
- LGBTQ+ Friendly
$ • $$ • $$$
Hard liquor allowed with licensed/insured bartender.
Year-round, daily, 10:00pm music/bar/food curfew, 10:30pm event curfew.
Buildings, other structures, and natural settings available at this venue:
- Historic / Landmark Building
- Patio / Deck / Terrace
- Ranch / Farm
- Winery / Vineyard
Peep the views you’ll enjoy from this venue!
- Landscaped Grounds
- Meadow / Fields
Send an email to Oyster Ridge at Ancient Peaks Winery
Oh, no. How embarrassing! Our website is overwhelmed. 😳 Please refresh the page and hit SEND again. 😊
We play nice. We promise never to share your info with anyone except Oyster Ridge at Ancient Peaks Winery.