Why You'll Love This Place
A Here Comes The Guide Wedding Venue ReviewRead More Show Less
- “Life’s a Party” at this 16-acre desert oasis in downtown Palm Springs which combines a hip, mid-century modern flair with a casual-luxe island motif (think tiki-hut pool cabanas and swaying palm trees!)
- Ceremonies in the lush gardens are framed by a spectacular mountain backdrop, while receptions in the iconic oval ballroom with crystal chandeliers capture the glamour of Old Hollywood.
- This all-inclusive resort is fully loaded with amenities to make your wedding weekend a blast, including two swimming pools, a variety of drinking & dining establishments, and the largest spa in town. Plus you’ll be walking distance to Palm Springs’ nightlife, after which you can kick back in your plush guest room (many accommodations come with private patios or balconies.) FYI: Your wedding coordinator has 25+ years of industry experience, including 8 at this property--he's got you!
Prices: What's this going to cost?
- $3,000/event and up
- Rental fee varies depending on:
- Day of week
- Time of year
- $120/person and up
- Package prices vary depending on:
- Package chosen
Wedding packages includes passed hors d'oeuvres, celebratory toast, 3-course meal, and complimentary cake-cutting.
Service Charge or Gratuity
|Meetings||Total meeting capacity for this venue is 1000.|
$ • $$
Year-round, daily, until 10am outdoors and 2am indoors.
Buildings, other structures, and natural settings available at this venue:
- Resort / Spa
- Patio / Deck / Terrace
Peep the views you’ll enjoy from this venue!
- Fountain / Water Feature
- Landscaped Grounds
- Pool Area