Why You'll Love This Place
A Here Comes The Guide Wedding Venue ReviewRead More Show Less
- Celebrate amidst an oasis of mature trees and countryside views at this tropical-inspired boutique winery & ranch, that combines the aloha spirit of Hawaii with first-class Wine Country hospitality.
- A lush lawn trimmed in green hedges holds a plantation-style pavilion to frame romantic wedding ceremonies. Farm tables set right on the grass invite guests at sunset receptions to bask in the serene views.
- The spacious barn-style tasting room has an open floor plan with a high ceiling and an industrial-chic vibe warmed by rich wood. Black and ruby accents are a modern twist to island décor: A sleek bar, stacks of wine bottles and oak barrels add character to any special gathering.
Book your special day with Kaena at The Ranch and receive a complimentary event design consultation with their in-house event specialist (that's a $350 value!).
Prices: What's this going to cost?
- Rental fee varies depending on:
- Day of week
- Type of event
The full venue buyout rental fee is $10,000 (Friday–Sunday).
Weekday pricing is negotiable. Please contact the venue for intimate gatherings and cooperate events or workshops.
Service Charge or Gratuity
The wine purchase minimum is based on guest count.
|Meetings||Total meeting capacity for this venue is 75.|
- Outdoor Ceremony
- Wedding Receptions
- Outdoor Reception
- Elopement Packages
- Small Wedding
- Rehearsal Dinner
- Special Events / Parties
- Business Functions / Meetings
- LGBTQ+ Friendly
No hard alcohol can be served on the property.
Year-round, daily, 7am–10pm
Buildings, other structures, and natural settings available at this venue:
- Ranch / Farm
- Winery / Vineyard
Peep the views you’ll enjoy from this venue!
- Landscaped Grounds
- Meadow / Fields
Send an email to Kaena at The Ranch
Oh, no. How embarrassing! Our website is overwhelmed. 😳 Please refresh the page and hit SEND again. 😊
We play nice. We promise never to share your info with anyone except Kaena at The Ranch.