Why You'll Love This Place
A Here Comes The Guide Wedding Venue ReviewRead More Show Less
- Nested in the rolling, oak-studded hills of Santa Barbara’s wine country, this beautiful vineyard has earned a reputation for both award-winning fine wine and stellar hospitality. Your wedding includes exclusive use of the entire property, ensuring you'll enjoy the staff's thoughtful care from the moment you step foot on the gorgeous grounds.
- Framed by two massive oaks and a commanding vista, the Vineyard View Lawn is a dramatic setting for your ceremony. Keep the celebration al fresco by opting for a reception on the breezy Terrace, a grassy open-air courtyard bordered by a grapevine-covered trellis and leafy rows of Sauvignon Blanc and Merlot grapes.
- The hacienda-inspired winery building offers handsome options for indoor celebrations. The Tasting Room, with its Spanish tile floors and grand fireplace, offers a cozy-casual ambiance, while the dark wood, candelabras, and floor-to-ceiling walls of wine bottles in The Cellar evokes Tuscan-inspired romance.
Video by Reign Wedding Films.
Ceremony Only Special | $3,800
Subject to availability; inquire for details!
Prices: What's this going to cost?
- Rental fee varies depending on:
- Day of week
- Time of year
Rental fees include:
- Exclusive use of the Gainey Vineyard property, including two indoor and three outdoor spaces
- 4-hour event time from 5–10pm
- Plank barrel tables, wine barrels, picnic tables, and patio tables
- Fireplace in the tasting room foyer
- Full kitchen for caterer use, plus a traditional Santa Maria style oak BBQ grill
- Private staging area for pre-ceremony hideout
- Conference room for storage the day before and day after the wedding
- Wedding coordinator and Gainey event staff from 4–11pm
- Curated event vendor list with pre-approved vendors
|Meetings||Total meeting capacity for this venue is 150.|
- Outdoor Ceremony
- Wedding Receptions
- Outdoor Reception
- Small Wedding
- Rehearsal Dinner
- Special Events / Parties
- Business Functions / Meetings
- LGBTQ+ Friendly
$ • $$
Buildings, other structures, and natural settings available at this venue:
- Ranch / Farm
- Winery / Vineyard
- Patio / Deck / Terrace
Peep the views you’ll enjoy from this venue!
- Meadow / Fields
Send an email to Gainey Vineyard and Barn
Oh, no. How embarrassing! Our website is overwhelmed. 😳 Please refresh the page and hit SEND again. 😊
We play nice. We promise never to share your info with anyone except Gainey Vineyard and Barn.