Why You'll Love This Place
A Here Comes The Guide Wedding Venue ReviewRead More Show Less
- This luxurious resort, with its breezy, sundrenched vibes and its pristine coastal location, offers a lovely Mediterranean-inspired setting for your wedding. As the only waterfront Forbes Four-Star and AAA Four-Diamond resort in Newport Beach, you can expect impeccable service to match the spectacular setting.
- Bordered by lush greenery and the sparkling, yacht-dotted bay, the Beachfront Lawn provides a secluded, upscale setting for your ceremony. Then, enjoy cocktails in one of the many other stunning event spaces, including the coastal-inspired Lighthouse, where oversized glass accordion doors bring in light ocean breezes, and the sophisticated Grand Ballroom, with 18-foot ceilings, crystal chandeliers, and rich fabrics throughout.
- Treat yourself (and your loved ones!) to a destination wedding. The full-service resort is flooded with amenities and activities From a romantic couple's massage at the on-site spa to a sunset gondola ride around the Harbor to an afternoon lounging with a cocktail on a poolside daybed, there's no shortage of things to keep you busy... or the opposite.
Book your 2023 Friday or Sunday wedding and receive:
- 2 complimentary nights for the couple in an upgraded room
- Reduced ceremony fee of $4,000 (normally $5,200)
- Signature welcome cocktail (one per person)
- Choice of dessert station (up to $25/person value)
Valid for new 2023 contracts only. Food & beverage minimum must be at least $25,000 to qualify. Not combinable with other offers; exclusions apply.
Prices: What's this going to cost?
- $4,600/event and up
- Ceremony fee varies depending on:
- Space reserved
- Guest count
The ceremony fee includes:
- One hour for prelude and ceremony
- White garden chairs
- Sound system with mics and speakers
- Fruit-infused water station
- Market umbrellas
- Gift and/or guest book tables
- Risers for sofreh, mandap, or chuppah.
Meals (when priced separately)
- $175/person and up
Service Charge or Gratuity
|Meetings||Total meeting capacity for this venue is 500.|
- Outdoor Ceremony
- Wedding Receptions
- Outdoor Reception
- Rehearsal Dinner
- Special Events / Parties
- Business Functions / Meetings
- On-Site Accommodations
$$ • $$$
Buildings, other structures, and natural settings available at this venue:
- Beach / Ocean
- Resort / Spa
- Patio / Deck / Terrace
Peep the views you’ll enjoy from this venue!
- Landscaped Grounds
- Ocean / Bay
Send an email to Balboa Bay Resort
Oh, no. How embarrassing! Our website is overwhelmed. 😳 Please refresh the page and hit SEND again. 😊
We play nice. We promise never to share your info with anyone except Balboa Bay Resort.