Why You'll Love This Place
A Here Comes The Guide Wedding Venue ReviewRead More Show Less
- Set on the banks of the Cooper River, this historic estate is home to the oldest residence in the southeastern U.S., and is surrounded by national forest and a wildlife preserve, ensuring lush Low Country views in every direction.
- Let the branches of an ancient, moss-draped oak shelter your ceremony. With acres of grounds dotted with shade trees, there are plenty of options for your cocktail hour and reception. And after the sun has set, you can gather around the cozy fire pit for epic stargazing.
- Charming accommodations are available between the Main House, Kitchen House, Commissary, and Guest House. Spend your days exploring the River District (it’s a popular spot for paddling, fishing, and hiking), or simply relaxing amid the estate’s tranquil beauty.
Prices: What's this going to cost?
|Meetings||Total meeting capacity for this venue is 0.|
- Outdoor Ceremony
- Wedding Receptions
- Outdoor Reception
- Elopement Packages
- Small Wedding
- Rehearsal Dinner
- Special Events / Parties
- Business Functions / Meetings
- On-Site Accommodations
- Late Night
- LGBTQ+ Friendly
$ • $$
Buildings, other structures, and natural settings available at this venue:
- Bed and Breakfast
- Historic / Landmark Building
Peep the views you’ll enjoy from this venue!
- Forest / Woods
- Lagoon / Pond
- Meadow / Fields
- Ocean / Bay
Send an email to Whitewater Santee
Oh, no. How embarrassing! Our website is overwhelmed. 😳 Please refresh the page and hit SEND again. 😊
We play nice. We promise never to share your info with anyone except Whitewater Santee.