Why You'll Love This Place
A Here Comes The Guide Wedding Venue ReviewRead More Show Less
- Set in a tranquil spot just outside Myrtle Beach, this family-run venue is surrounded by gorgeous green acreage, and its event spaces have all been purpose-built with sophisticated, seamless celebrations in mind.
- Gather your guests for a ceremony in the open-air chapel…though you might also choose to exchange vows beside the pond, or on the sunny lawn. Then, head to the breathtaking modern barn, where you’ll find blonde wood flooring, lots of light, and a soaring cathedral ceiling hung with contemporary geometric chandeliers.
- They offer flexible, affordable packages, a convenient four-step payment plan, and some really great add-ons, like planning and day-of coordination, a custom cigar bar, and even a thrilling fireworks send-off!
- $1,000 OFF any available date booked within 12 weeks of the event (applies to weddings up to 70 guests)
- $500 OFF Micro Weddings, where the guest count is under 60 guests
- 5% DISCOUNT for military, firefighters, police, or those who pay the total with cash
Only one discount can be applied. Inquire for details!
Prices: What's this going to cost?
- $6,500/event and up
- Package prices vary depending on:
- Day of week
- Time of year
- Event duration
- Package chosen
Are you looking for a wedding package that includes pretty much everything but the dress?
White Oaks Farm's Premium All-Inclusive Package includes everything listed below, PLUS catering, full bar package, photography, florals and floral design, DJ, month-of planning, and much more!
Venue-only packages include:
- Exclusive venue access from 9am–11pm on the wedding day (additional time included in multi-day packages)
- On-site rehearsal and use of the property for engagement photos
- Two dressing suites, each with a bar area and patio
- Ample parking and shuttle during arrival
- Lawn games and fire pit (firewood included)
- Round, cocktail, and banquet tables, white resin & wooden cross-back chairs, and white linens
- Venue director to assist with venue-related questions, recommend vendors, assist with guest or event issues, etc.
- And MORE!
Single-day rentals range $6,500–9,000; multi-day weekend packages range $11,250–22,000. Inquire for multi-day weekday packages or hourly rentals.
White Oaks Farm is pleased to offer a 4 step payment plan. Pricing varies depending on when the event is held, guest count and package chosen.
|Meetings||Total meeting capacity for this venue is 250.|
- Outdoor Ceremony
- Wedding Receptions
- Outdoor Reception
- Elopement Packages
- Small Wedding
- Rehearsal Dinner
- Special Events / Parties
- Business Functions / Meetings
- Late Night
- LGBTQ+ Friendly
$ • $$ • $$$
Proof of vendor insurance is required.
In-house bar packages start at $27/person.
Buildings, other structures, and natural settings available at this venue:
- Patio / Deck / Terrace
- Private Estate
- Banquet Hall / Events Facility
Peep the views you’ll enjoy from this venue!
- Forest / Woods
- Fountain / Water Feature
- Lagoon / Pond
Send an email to White Oaks Farm
Oh, no. How embarrassing! Our website is overwhelmed. 😳 Please refresh the page and hit SEND again. 😊
We play nice. We promise never to share your info with anyone except White Oaks Farm.