Why You'll Love This Place
A Here Comes The Guide Wedding Venue ReviewRead More Show Less
- Set on the banks of the Cooper River, this charming public park (once home to Charleston Naval Base) boasts beautiful walking trails, a pier and dock, and beautifully preserved historic buildings.
- Hold your ceremony in Eternal Father of the Sea Chapel, where you’ll find whitewashed exposed ceiling trusses, original wood flooring, and pews, and dramatic, multi-paned windows running along each side wall.
- Your reception options are bountiful, and include the open-sided, rustic Event Shed, a spacious lawn, and gracefully appointed restored officers’ quarters that mimic homes built along the Panama Canal in the early 20th century.
Elopements & Ceremony-Only Rentals
Intimate weddings may be held on the steps of either the Admiral's House or The Eternal Father of the Sea Chapel for just $500.
Prices: What's this going to cost?
Above pricing applies to full-day rentals, and varies depending on the day of the week and space reserved. Fees include:
- Use of the surrounding grounds
- Basic surround sound, docking station, and mics
- 2-hour ceremony rehearsal
- Free parking
- Additional inclusions (like overnight lodging for 10 in the Admiral's House) vary depending on the venue selected
|Meetings||Total meeting capacity for this venue is 200.|
- Outdoor Ceremony
- Wedding Receptions
- Outdoor Reception
- Elopement Packages
- Small Wedding
- Rehearsal Dinner
- Special Events / Parties
- Business Functions / Meetings
- On-Site Accommodations
- LGBTQ+ Friendly
$ • $$
There is a preferred list available.
Buildings, other structures, and natural settings available at this venue:
- Bed and Breakfast
- Chapel / Church / Temple
- Historic / Landmark Building
- Inn / Lodge
Peep the views you’ll enjoy from this venue!
- Creek / River
- Forest / Woods
- Landscaped Grounds
- Meadow / Fields
Oh, no. How embarrassing! Our website is overwhelmed. 😳 Please refresh the page and hit SEND again. 😊
We play nice. We promise never to share your info with anyone except The Venues at Riverfront Park.