Why You'll Love This Place
A Here Comes The Guide Wedding Venue ReviewRead More Show Less
- Tucked behind a private, gated entrance on the Lowndes estate, this welcoming waterfront venue is perfect for intimate affairs, and offers stunning views of those legendary Low Country sunsets.
- After your "I dos" overlooking the Ashley River, you can celebrate on the dreamy grounds beneath the soaring, fairy light-draped branches of ancient oak trees.
- Incorporate the gracious River House into your celebration however you like—its French doors open onto a sweet brick patio that flows to the rest of the property, giving you wonderful indoor/outdoor flexibility.
Video by Palmetto Films.
Prices: What's this going to cost?
- Rental fee varies depending on:
- Day of week
- Time of year
Day-time only venue rental fees include:
- Exclusive use of the house and grounds for a 4-hour event
- Tables and chairs for up to 100 guests
- Time and staff for setup and breakdown
- And more!
Evening rentals may be permitted based on availability. Discounted week-day rates are available for Monday-Thursday rentals. Contact the venue for details and pricing.
- $500/event and up
- Ceremony fee varies depending on:
- Event duration
Ceremony fees include an additional hour of exclusive use of the selected event space.
Service Charge or Gratuity
|Meetings||Total meeting capacity for this venue is 48.|
This venue can accommodate up to 48-guests indoor OR up to 100-guests outdoor. The absolute maximum capacity for an event here is 100-guests.
- Outdoor Ceremony
- Wedding Receptions
- Outdoor Reception
- Rehearsal Dinner
- Special Events / Parties
- Business Functions / Meetings
- On-Site Accommodations
- LGBTQ+ Friendly
$ • $$
Year-round, daily, anytime.
Buildings, other structures, and natural settings available at this venue:
- Banquet Hall / Events Facility
- Historic / Landmark Building
- Patio / Deck / Terrace
- Private Estate
- Private Home
Peep the views you’ll enjoy from this venue!
- Creek / River
- Landscaped Grounds
Send an email to The River House at Lowndes Grove
Oh, no. How embarrassing! Our website is overwhelmed. 😳 Please refresh the page and hit SEND again. 😊
We play nice. We promise never to share your info with anyone except The River House at Lowndes Grove.