Prices: What's this going to cost?
- Rental fee varies depending on:
- Day of week
- Time of year
- Event duration
The rental fee depends on the day of the week, event duration, package chosen, and includes:
- Exclusive use of the 33-acre grounds
- Spacious open-sided tent with a connected covered arbor, twinkle lights, and all-weather flooring
- Two dressing facilities, including a cottage and a private suite
- Catering facility with prep space, sinks, and fridge'
- On-site property manager, parking attendants, and 1-hour ceremony rehearsal
- Tables, chairs, and setup & breakdown
Weekend (Friday–Sunday) | $8,100–8,700
Includes early access Friday for setup and a rehearsal dinner for 75 guests, 13 hours of access on the wedding day, 1 complimentary overnight in the Cottage, and late Sunday morning breakdown. Guests over 200 are $200 per 25 additional guests.
Saturday Only | $6,900–7,500
Includes 10am arrival, a 13-hour rental window, and breakdown by 11pm. Guests over 200 are $200 per 25 additional guests.
Sunday Only | $4,400–4,900
For up to 150 guests. Includes noon arrival, a 10-hour rental window, and breakdown by 10pm.
|Meetings||Total meeting capacity for this venue is 0.|
- Outdoor Ceremony
- Wedding Receptions
- Outdoor Reception
- Small Wedding
- Rehearsal Dinner
- On-Site Accommodations
- Late Night
Alcohol must be served by a licensed bartender. There is a $160 fee for security if serving alcohol.
Buildings, other structures, and natural settings available at this venue:
- Historic / Landmark Building
- Private Estate
- Ranch / Farm
Peep the views you’ll enjoy from this venue!
- Forest / Woods
- Fountain / Water Feature
- Lagoon / Pond
- Landscaped Grounds
- Meadow / Fields
Send an email to The Ivy Place
Oh, no. How embarrassing! Our website is overwhelmed. 😳 Please refresh the page and hit SEND again. 😊
We play nice. We promise never to share your info with anyone except The Ivy Place.