Why You'll Love This Place
A Here Comes The Guide Wedding Venue ReviewRead More Show Less
- This beautifully restored 19th-century house in a charming Charleston neighborhood features architectural details such as stately exterior columns, an elliptical fanlight with carved moldings, a Palladian window, and a stunning cantilevered staircase in the Grand Foyer.
- Exchange vows beneath a 200-year-old oak on the Crescent Lawn, which wraps around a pineapple fountain and offers a lovely shaded ceremony location. The adjacent Oyster Tabby can easily be tented to provide room for a large outdoor reception.
- You'll have full use of the property, including a second-floor wedding suite and a ground-floor lounge inside the house. Other spaces on the grounds include a breezy piazza, which makes an excellent cocktail-hour area, and the intimate Secret Garden.
Video by Ruby Riot Creatives.
Prices: What's this going to cost?
- Rental fee varies depending on:
- Day of week
- Time of year
|Meetings||Total meeting capacity for this venue is 30.|
- Outdoor Ceremony
- Wedding Receptions
- Outdoor Reception
- Elopement Packages
- Small Wedding
- Rehearsal Dinner
- Special Events / Parties
- Business Functions / Meetings
Must be provided by a licensed and insured bar service.
Year-round, daily, anytime.
Buildings, other structures, and natural settings available at this venue:
- Historic / Landmark Building
- Patio / Deck / Terrace
Peep the views you’ll enjoy from this venue!
- Forest / Woods
- Fountain / Water Feature
- Landscaped Grounds
Oh, no. How embarrassing! Our website is overwhelmed. 😳 Please refresh the page and hit SEND again. 😊
We play nice. We promise never to share your info with anyone except The Governor Thomas Bennett House.