Why You'll Love This Place
A Here Comes The Guide Wedding Venue ReviewRead More Show Less
- Located in a beautifully restored 1881 building—a former cigar factory—this airy event space brings together the best of old and new, with historic wood columns, gleaming hardwood floors, and rustic brick walls.
- Natural light fills the main room, which overlooks the Arthur Ravenel Bridge spanning the Cooper River. The venue rental also includes a bridal suite, a built-in bar, a warming kitchen, and an open-air courtyard that makes a lovely ceremony setting.
- Exclusive in-house caterer Mercantile and Mash provides menus filled with seasonal, high-quality selections using local ingredients. You'll find a delightful array of options, from passed hors d'oeuvres to carving stations and late-night bites.
Prices: What's this going to cost?
- Rental fee varies depending on:
- Time of year
Space not available for ceremony only rentals
Food & Beverage Minimum
Service Charge or Gratuity
|Meetings||Total meeting capacity for this venue is 200.|
- Outdoor Ceremony
- Wedding Receptions
- Rehearsal Dinner
- Special Events / Parties
- Business Functions / Meetings
- LGBTQ+ Friendly
$$ • $$$
Year-round, daily, anytime.
Buildings, other structures, and natural settings available at this venue:
- Historic / Landmark Building
- Loft / Warehouse / Industrial
- Patio / Deck / Terrace
Peep the views you’ll enjoy from this venue!
- Creek / River
- Landscaped Grounds
Oh, no. How embarrassing! Our website is overwhelmed. 😳 Please refresh the page and hit SEND again. 😊
We play nice. We promise never to share your info with anyone except The Cedar Room.