Why You'll Love This Place
A Here Comes The Guide Wedding Venue ReviewRead More Show Less
- This spacious 100-foot private yacht offers a memorable nautical experience in Charleston Harbor. The gorgeous views of the cityscape, with the lights twinkling on the water as the day fades into evening, provide endless photo opportunities.
- Exchange vows on the top deck before the DJ gets the party started at the mixing station. The integrated sound system can play different music on all three levels of the vessel, which includes the formal dining room on the middle deck and the Key West Room on the lower deck.
- Full-service event coordination takes care of the details. An event planner will help you with everything from catering and photography to invitations and décor, and the experienced captain and crew will be on hand to ensure a seamless day.
Prices: What's this going to cost?
- Rental fee varies depending on:
- Day of week
- Time of year
Venue rental fees include:
- 3-hour cruise with exclusive access to the ceremony and reception space (additional hours are available for a fee)
- Event coordination services
- And more!
|Meetings||Total meeting capacity for this venue is 100.|
- Outdoor Ceremony
- Wedding Receptions
- Outdoor Reception
- Small Wedding
- Rehearsal Dinner
- Special Events / Parties
- Business Functions / Meetings
- Late Night
$ • $$
Buildings, other structures, and natural settings available at this venue:
- Patio / Deck / Terrace
- Ship / Yacht / Boat
- Beach / Ocean
Peep the views you’ll enjoy from this venue!
- Ocean / Bay
Oh, no. How embarrassing! Our website is overwhelmed. 😳 Please refresh the page and hit SEND again. 😊
We play nice. We promise never to share your info with anyone except The Carolina Girl.