Why You'll Love This Place
A Here Comes The Guide Wedding Venue ReviewRead More Show Less
- Nestled in historic downtown Charleston, this Upper King Street restaurant offers a warm and intimate private dining experience. The Arts and Crafts building has been lovingly restored with reclaimed Appalachian walnut wainscoting and custom Terrazzo flooring.
- The culinary team serves up impressive Carolina cuisine using locally sourced Lowcountry and Upcountry ingredients and traditional preparation techniques. Seafood, meat, and vegetables are grilled over a live fire and flame-baked in a hearth oven.
- With 360-degree views of the cityscape, the Rooftop Bar provides a spectacular outdoor backdrop for your celebration. Guests can enjoy drinks and relax on the wicker furniture beside the Brazilian hardwood planters filled with herbs and seagrass.
Prices: What's this going to cost?
- $1,000/event and up
- Rental fee varies depending on:
- Day of week
- Time of day
Meals (when priced separately)
Service Charge or Gratuity
|Meetings||Total meeting capacity for this venue is 75.|
- Outdoor Ceremony
- Wedding Receptions
- Outdoor Reception
- Rehearsal Dinner
- Special Events / Parties
- Business Functions / Meetings
$ • $$ • $$$
Year-round, daily, anytime.
Buildings, other structures, and natural settings available at this venue:
- Penthouse / Rooftop
Peep the views you’ll enjoy from this venue!
Send an email to Stars Rooftop and Grill Room
Oh, no. How embarrassing! Our website is overwhelmed. 😳 Please refresh the page and hit SEND again. 😊
We play nice. We promise never to share your info with anyone except Stars Rooftop and Grill Room.